Expert Software Development Engineer In Test
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Tech Firefly is partnering with an American multinational financial services Comapny in Austin, TX to hire an Expert SDET with a strong work ethic and interpersonal skills. We are looking to hire immediately!
Duration 6-12+ Months with possibility of conversion
No OPT EAD or C2C
MUST HAVE: JAVA, Mobile Automation, Expresso, CI/CD, TestNG, SeeTest/Appium
- 8+ years in Mobile application development and Software Quality Assurance. 6+ years hands on experience in development, execution and maintenance of mobile application and automated test scripts 3+ years of mobile testing and automation
- Experience with mobile automation tools like Appium, SeeTest or Perfecto Mobile. Good exposure to different platforms like IOS, Android & mac OS.
- Experience on Atlassian products like BitBucket, Confluence & JIRA Good knowledge of new standard industry tools for logging bugs and managing test cases (ex. JIRA/MTM, Zephyr/HPQ)
- Hands on coding experience in Ruby, Java, Swift, or Kotlin Experience with CI /CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Zephyr, Bit Bucket, Shell Scripting/Powershell, Splunk.
- Strong programming, debugging/troubleshooting and problem-solving skills Experience with scoping, sizing and overseeing multiple concurrent projects, assessing the appropriate level of risk-based testing, reviewing team deliverables and being the single point of contact for stakeholders
- Proven experience as a leader/trainer in a large, complex QA organization, with a demonstrated ability in leading a risk-based approach to software testing Proven experience driving innovative mobile application development and testing solutions within a complex, Enterprise Platform Experience Resolving and tracking issues in HP QC
- Experience working with resources in different geographical locations and offshore vendors
- Team player with excellent communication skills (oral and written) to partner technically with Application Architects, Development, QA/Testing organizations and Business teams
- Experience in developing or influencing the development of automated framework(s) for enterprise level functional and regression testing is preferable
- Working knowledge of Agile, Iterative development process and/or Rational Unified Process development methodologies is essential
- Passion for building solutions through mobile application, automation, driven by innovation and commitment to lifelong learning
- 3+ years of experience in SeeTest mobile automation tool
- Experience with Jenkins / Bamboo / BitBucket
Free Dental, Life and Vision Insurance