The responsibilities will be diverse and will include representing the company in the community, nurturing the existing client base, and prospecting for and developing new clients. In order to be successful the incumbent must perform the necessary daily activities including making phone calls, setting up meetings, cold calling in the assigned territory, making presentations, and following-up with clients and prospects.
Seeking Hunters, not Farmers".
The incumbent should have a degree in Marketing or related field or should have equivalent experience in Outside Sales. The incumbent must have excellent human relation skills and have a propensity to work with and for people. The incumbent must possess a positive attitude and be highly motivated and self directed. The incumbent should be able to drive an automobile, use a phone, type documents, and communicate clearly and effectively to prospective clients, business associates and fellow employees. The incumbent should have a good working knowledge in computers (M/S Word, Excel, Windows, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.), Fax machines, and copy equipment.
- Make site visits to existing customers to assess their needs and requirements.
- Make cold-calls to businesses within assigned territories to obtain information about gatekeepers and decision-makers for that business.
- Make calls to establish appointments for presenting information about products and services.
- Develop client relationships and make presentations using Redwire presentation tools to communicate to the client the unique products and services available only through Redwire.
- Develop specific, tailored proposals based on clients needs and present the proposals to the client using established pricing methods approved by management.
- Follow-up with the client to close the sale, sign the Client Agreement, Collect the agreed revenues, and schedule the installation of the proposed system.
- Complete the sale by demonstrating the system to the client and collecting any remaining revenues (if necessary).
- Maintain contact with existing clients to further develop relationships and to ensure on-going support after the sale.
This position reports to the President or Regional Sales Manager where applicable. Other Security Consultants, Install Technicians and Service Technicians are peers. No other positions report to the Security Consultant position.
Redwire is a team of security professionals that have been in the business of providing electronic security for commercial, institutional, governmental and residential clients for over 30 years. We offer a full range of solutions that are custom tailored to your needs. Our cutting edge network based video, access control, security, and fire systems are fully integratable so that we may offer you the best results for your business.