Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Experienced Merchant Service Sales Manager
Advanced POS Solutions
Miami , FL 33101
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are a fast-growing leader in Point Of Sale and Electronic Payment Solution in South Florida area, our company is recognized for high quality products and superior customer service, we are committed to offer integrated solutions to Restaurants, Grocery and Retail industry. We are seeking a Sales Director to support our expansion. Enjoy daily, month and annual bonuses that come with working in this fast paced and growing industry. With the combination of one of the most competitive compensation plans in our industry and a great culture we know you'll love coming into work.
The key focus is to build momentum as we ramp up our positioning as Electronic Payment market that means sourcing, connecting with and delivering merchants to go-live with our Solutions. We want someone who will love being part of the journey with merchants is excited by planning how to have maximum impact in the market, skilled in working with individuals and businesses to understand their needs and how to help them understand how our Solutions can best address their objectives.
This is a full-time position with great benefits. Our Sales team enjoy the flexibility that come with bringing in business on a daily basis. We have strong in house customer service team that supports the back end of all your sales that way you can focus on what you do best!
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Oversees and manages outside sales agents with development and execution of new business and existing business growth.
- Train, and develop sales team to meet company sales goals and objectives.
- Assisting in the implementation and management of compensation and incentive programs for the outside sales force.
- Mentoring and leading outside sales team, leveraging their individual strengths.
- Required to provide processes and procedures in developing new sales growth opportunities for the outside sales team.
- Meet/exceed monthly and annual sales quota through pipeline growth within each quarter.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelors degree in related field or educational academic equivalent.
- ISO Experience/B2B
- 3 years minimum of merchant credit card/merchant processing experience a huge plus
- MUST HAVE a minimum of 5 years of demonstrable sales experience
- MUST HAVE experience managing an OUTSIDE diverse sales team.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, self-disciplined and self-driven to succeed.
- Strong experiences with CRM software.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive outside sales team performance.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Please email your CV and a link to your LinkedIn profile
- A brief introduction that helps us understand why you would be a great fit for the role.