Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Experienced Mechanical Designer
Contract Engineering Services
Lakewood , CO 80226
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a Mechanical Designer with a minimum of 7+ years of experience in the HVAC/Plumbing Design field. The optimal candidate will have excellent knowledge of commercial/institutional Building Mechanical Systems and mechanical national codes, standards, and regulations.
Mechanical Designer Responsibilities
- Performs involved and detailed design including system approach, equipment selection, mechanical room layout, and interface/coordination with clients.
- Performs 3D Revit and 2D CAD work.
- Completes project designs, drawings, specifications, calculations, correspondence, survey, code analysis, and construction administration as necessary.
Mechanical Designer Requirements
- 2-year technical degree or design course certificate from an accredited institution.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills in Revit, AutoCAD
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.).