A+ Roofing is a full-service general contractor and insurance restoration company proudly serving homeowners and businesses inChicagoland. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured to handle both residential and commercial projects. Who we are looking for:
VIEW JOBS1/17/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-17T00:00<p><strong>Questions? Chat live: <a href="https://workable.com/nr?l=https%3A%2F%2Fflashrecruit.com%2Fjobs%2F358291" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener" class="external">https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/358291</a> </strong></p><p>FlashRecruit is completely disrupting the job search and our customers are seeing a massive ROI. Our platform connects candidates and recruiters in a completely new way and this is enabling better conversations to occur faster in the hiring process. 3 of the top 5 Global Employers are progressing through wildly successful pilots and we are looking for rockstar account executives who want to join a company hell-bent on making a huge splash in the space.</p><p>We are fundamentally changing the hiring process by enabling Live Messaging. Our proprietary technology connects the RIGHT candidate with the RIGHT recruiter LIVE. We are adding to our sales team to support this growth. This is a ground level opportunity to join a startup right at the moment of rapid expansion.</p><p>This role an uncapped incentive plan and we love writing big checks to our people. Equity is also an important component of the package.</p><p>This role will be primarily focused on setting appointments for our account executives to run. The SDR will proactively prospect new customers, make cold and warm calls, emails, sets up marketing cadences, etc. all with the main goal of setting as many appointments as possible. This role has amazing growth and promotion potential within the company, and we love to promote from within after you hit your SDR goals! </p><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><ul> <li>Drive. Growing a business at this stage is not for everyone. All the books say it is hard, it is.</li> <li>Grit. We are creating a completely new channel in this industry and have to run through walls to do it.</li> <li>Hunter Mentality. We make cold calls, set meetings, track proposals going out and closed won deals.</li> <li>Metrics-Driven. We thrive in a high energy transparent and metric driven environment.</li> <li>Flexibility. We understand that we all wear multiple hats sometimes but we are able to stay laser-focused on our task at hand.</li> </ul><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><ul> <li>6 months - 2 years experience making high volume cold calls each day </li> <li>Recruitment / Staffing Experience is a plus</li> <li>Experience tracking and reporting within a CRM is a plus </li> </ul><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><ul> <li>Equity in a funded early-stage startup poised for exponential growth</li> <li>Health Care Plan</li> <li>PTO</li> <li>Free parking</li> <li>Casual dress code, no need to dress up</li> <li>Fully stocked kitchen full of snacks and drinks</li> <li>Daily Fun</li> <li>End of the month celebrations</li> <li>The best team culture in Chicago!</li> </ul>1871ChicagoIL
VIEW JOBS1/17/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-17T00:00Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM), is a global leader in the building materials industry. We've been around since 1917. In just the past six years, our company has grown by nearly 70%.
If you love a good challenge, you'll fit right in.
We are looking for a HVAC Sales Rep to join our Hardcast team in Chicago, IL.
The HVAC Sales Rep is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the Illinois territory by effectively selling Carlisle HVAC products and/or related services to existing and new accounts.
* Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
* Promotes products to the design community as well as end users in order to support customer sales
* Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
* Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
* Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
* Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
* Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
* Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment
* Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
* Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
* Participates in trade shows and conventions.
* A Technical degree or Bachelor's degree is required.
* Two to Five years of experience working in sales and/or construction or manufacturing.
* The ability to travel overnight 50% of the time is required.
* The ability to pass a drug test, background check, & credit check.
* Candidate will be required to have a valid driver's license and valid passport. Candidates must have the ability to travel to Canada.
When you join CCM, you'll become part of a team that looks out for you, listens to your ideas and appreciates your work. We think we've got something pretty special here, and our employees seem to agree.
Employees also enjoy some of these great benefits!
Time off – Hard work should be rewarded. You'll receive paid vacation and a generous amount of paid holidays.
Healthcare – We offer multiple options. Choose the one that fits your lifestyle. CCM picks up a generous amount of the cost.
Retirement Fund – Save for your retirement with a traditional or Roth 401k. We'll match a portion of your contribution starting on your first day of work.
Training – We believe in being lifetime learners, so we offer dozens of training programs in the classroom as well as online.
Tuition Reimbursement – Ready to get the degree? We'll pick up 90% of your tuition cost.
Idea Teams – You can be part of helping us solve some of our toughest challenges or developing the next break-through innovation.
Unlimited Coffee – Caffeine fuels some of the best ideas.
Carlisle Syntec, Inc.ChicagoIL
VIEW JOBS1/17/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-17T00:00Logistics Logistics Inside Sales Rep
* ID: 42042
A Truckload Inside Sales Representative is what we call a forward-thinking, service-oriented, incentive driven, Business to Business inside sales professional. Our sales force is the lifeblood of our aggressive growth company. You will build your own book of business from scratch by calling prospects and closing business. In addition, you will be responsible for the day-to-day account management and operations of your accounts. Organization and a strong attention to detail are crucial to your success in this fast-paced business. Our reps stop at nothing to close business, offer solutions and solve problems for our clients' diverse shipping needs.
As a Truckload Inside Sales Representative, your main responsibility is to aggressively uncover new business by engaging with clients via telephone and email. You will also nurture existing relationships by offering solutions and solving problems for diverse transportation needs.
* Build, maintain and manage account relationships
* Effectively utilize Salesforce.com for client prospecting and pipeline management and RR Donnelley's software to manage daily operational tasks such as account management, invoicing and tracking shipments
* Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
* Present the value of RR Donnelley's Logistic services to prospective and existing clients
* Collaborate with internal departments to ensure world class customer service on every shipment
Job Knowledge & Skills
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A or BS degree preferred.
* Truckload (TL) or equivalent transportation sales experience preferred.
* Proficient in relationship building throughout clients.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Ability to market and sell truckload solutions.
* Ability to communicate and negotiate with external prospects, customers and internal staff.
Eligible for sales commissions
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
RR Donnelley & SonsChicagoIL