Receive and place calls to clients for the purpose of scheduling.
Confirm and follow up on appointments.
Greet and assist clients with excellent customer service.
Maintain medical records, ensuring that required medical and legal documentation is accounted for.
Various other duties may be assigned under the direction of the Owner(s), Office/Practice Manager, Administrators or Managers.
This position requires excellent customer service skills and an exceptional level of communication in a professional manner. The ability to multitask, stay organized, focused and maintain an accurate account of financial transactions will be an essential part of your daily performance. The position relies heavily on various computer software programs and one must be comfortable and able to master them. This position requires a huge amount of public contact therefore you must be a people person and enjoy interacting with clients and pets.
Skills / Knowledge
2+ years veterinary receptionist experience required.
Utilizing standard office/business equipment.
Knowledge of veterinary medical terminology and procedures.
Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
Possession of organizational skills.
Requires strong client service skills. Personal contacts are with pet owners affected by a variety of problems, visitors and other healthcare team members. Considerable tact and diplomacy is required. Must accurately relay owners account of the medical complaint(s) of the pet(s) involved to the healthcare team member who will be involved in the patient(s).
Critical thinking Understanding logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Ability to work afternoons and Saturdays.
Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
Retirement Plan (401k)
Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
Short Term Disability
Paid Time Off (Vacation & Public Holidays)
Teladoc- FREE doctor access 24/7
Discounted Veterinary Care
EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
A large network of over 1,000 veterinary professionals who all share common interest in promoting a collaborative working environment and individual career growth
Opportunity to make an impact in your community while tackling a challenging, variety of tasks and the ability to help animals among a great team of people!
VIEW JOBS10/31/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-29T00:00Company Info: VCA Inc. owns, operates, and manages the largest network of freestanding veterinary hospitals and veterinary clinical reference laboratories in North America, with over 900 hospitals located in the U.S. states and Canada, and more than 55 clinical laboratories. VCA is also a leading supplier of diagnostic imaging equipment to the veterinary industry, as well as operating a franchisor of premier dog daycare facilities.
If you are a current employee, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs. You can also copy the link below into a browser to apply through our internal career site:
VCA Angel Animal Hospital is an AAHA-accredited, multi-doctor practice in sunny Flower Mound, Texas.
We are seeking an experienced Veterinary Technician to join our team.
The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care—with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
In this position you will be supporting our Doctors and Technician team by creating a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our clients and patients. Duties will include:
* Maintaining medical records.
* Preparing surgical suite and surgical patients.
* Filling prescriptions.
* Performing laboratory work and diagnostic imaging.
* Providing compassionate care and a home away from home for boarded and hospitalized pets.
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
* You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload, employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into the expertise of more than 4,500 doctors, including 600+ boarded specialists.
* You will sharpen your skills—and even learn some new techniques—and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
We offer competitive compensation and great benefits for eligible employees, including medical/dental, generous personal pet care discounts and more!
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development).VCA Antech, Inc.Flower MoundTX
VIEW JOBS11/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-11T00:00Food Service Cooks are first and foremost responsible for guest relations and satisfaction. He/She will cook deli products to The United Family's specifications and standards. All duties must be performed in a safe manner.
* When a guest enters my area or department, my first and most important responsibility becomes to acknowledge, greet, and engage that guest
* Must be able to follow designated food production list
* Must be able to perform designated food production list in a timely manner
* Must be able to perform all cooking functions ensuring that cross contamination never occurs
* Must be able to perform all cooking functions safely
* Must be able to perform closing duties which include working the walk-in coolers and freezers, sweeping, spraying and squeegee floors and leaving work space organized, paying special attention to proper order of product storage
* Ensure proper food safety and sanitation procedures are performed
* Performs other duties as requested or required by management
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Ability to work in fast-paced, but efficient and controlled manner
* Ability to perform all physical aspects of the deli clerk duties, including but not limited to standing, bending, lifting, squatting, climbing and walking
* Ability to lift to items weighing up to 60 lbs. to a height of 4 feet
* Ability to read, write and complete company forms for sales reporting purposes
* Ability to work for periods of up to 8-10 hours in a cool atmosphere (controlled atmosphere for sanitation purposes)
* Ability to work within a freezer for 15 minutes
* Ability to safely operate job related equipment such as slicers, mixers, ovens, food processors, and other commercial kitchen equipment
* Ability to accept supervisory coaching related to performance, work habits and attitude
* Must maintain a current Food Safety certification
* Ability to function as a team member and get along with others
This job description is intended to provide a high-level of general requirements for this position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure proper operations.
Ultimate Service Superior Performance Positive Impact
United Family Of StoresFlower MoundTX
VIEW JOBS11/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-11T00:00Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
* At least one years of retail experience in a complex, large format store
* In-direct support of people and processes to drive operational excellence and expected sales targets
* Excellent customer service orientation
* Effective problem solving and communication with customers and team members
* Operate and coach others on use of related equipment, symbol and telephone
* Reads, interprets and follows documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, plan-o-grams and procedure manuals.
* Writes routine reports and correspondence
* Applies common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
* Working knowledge of inventory software, order processing systems, and Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel
* Key contributor on both the Operations and Loss Prevention teams in minimizing shrink through visibility of high theft categories and better inventory controls.
* Drives customer service through cross functional partnerships and by ensuring compliance to Academy's established sales, safety and security procedures and practices.
* Documents and maintains records of incidents relating to loss prevention and safety issues.
* Monitors and accurately reports adjustments and discrepancies to store technology to ensure company security standards are maintained.
* Partners with Compliance team to execute product recalls and related processes.
* Attends and participate in all required trainings and meetings.
* Provides continual feedback on processes and procedures; suggest methods to improve department operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
* Reads, understands and follows company policies, procedures and safety rules.
* Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures and rules governing professional staff behavior.
* Duties may change and team members may be required to perform other duties or roles as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Attendance
* Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
* Constantly required to hear, stand, handle, use fingers, grasp, and use repetitive motions (hand/wrist/fingers) and feel.
* Frequently required to walk, reach, and talk.
* Occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, push and pull.
* Constantly lift up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift 11 to 30 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Academy, Ltd.Flower MoundTX