Experienced- Electricians Needed -Southeast, FL
Kissimmee , FL 34741
Posted 2 months ago
To troubleshoot and repair electrical systems and to generate sales/service leads.
Essential Job Functions:
- Executes complex assignments.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and repairs complex electrical systems.
- Repairs complex motors.
- Repairs complex lighting systems.
- Upgrades complex wiring on A/C installations.
- Performs second opinions when requested.
- Performs first inspections for new contracts.
- Keeps abreast of current retail sales programs.
- Generates quality sales leads.
- Surveys potential sales opportunities in a sincere, honest, and professional manner.
- Attains monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals.
- Motivates coworkers on obtaining sales/service leads.
- Assists with on the job training.
- Prepares all job-related paperwork in a timely manner.
- Submits COD invoices daily.
- Maintains an organized and well-stocked Company vehicle.
- Complies with shift changes, when necessary.
- Supplies tools indicated on the attached Tool List.
- Available to be on call and/or work overtime, as needed.
- Communicates with co-workers, management, customers, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conforms with and abides to all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
Conforms with all safety rules and wears/uses all appropriate safety equipment.
High School diploma or equivalent
1 year of technical training (fundamentals of electrical systems)
or equivalent on-the-job training
3 years electrical experience
Valid drivers license with a good driving record
Journeymans License preferred, as required by trade and local, State, and Federal ordinances
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Residential/Commercial Electrical systems preferred
Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
Strong organizational skills
Ability to follow detailed instructions
Ability to set up and operate a wide variety of test equipment
Aptitude for creating a customer-focused environment
- Ability to stand, sit or bend for prolonged periods of time.
- Working in small attics, high temperatures (over 120 degrees).
What we offer at Service America:
In addition to working for a respected Florida company, we offer perks and other great benefits including a comprehensive and competitive benefit program designed to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
Company-wide Benefits offered include:
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Health Care and Dependent Daycare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long-Term Disability options
- Company Paid and Optional Life Insurance
- Discounts on Service America service contracts
- Discounts on household products and services
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Vacation Time and Paid Holidays