VIEW JOBS7/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-10-16T00:00Job Responsibilities:
* Paint surfaces of vehicles using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques
* Inspect panels to be painted for body repair, prepping and/or buffing defect
* Mix to specified color using standard formulas or color charts
* Sand, mask, blend, and polish finish to match surrounding areas. Using a brush, apply or retouch paint as necessary
* Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., provide technical assistance to helpers, orient and train new employees, etc
* May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate
* 1 - 2 years auto painting experience required.
* Strong communication and interaction skills required.
* Excellent organizational skills required.
* Valid Driver's License and good driving record required.
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Physical Requirements: Regularly required to stand and walk. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb. Ability to lift 1-15 pounds Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks. Frequent exposure to toxic chemicals. Moderate noise level. Respirators must be worn, and other protective equipment may be required.
VIEW JOBS7/17/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-10-15T00:00If you are looking to become part of an auto center that really values your skills and ability to provide quality service, consider joining the sears auto center team . Now is the perfect time to join as we are going through an exciting transformation of our business!! The Express Service Technician is responsible for the successful tire, battery, and oil installation to customer vehicles following all automotive processes and procedures. This position interacts daily with customers, Customer Service Adviser, other technicians, and the Auto Center Manager.
* Participates actively with team servicing of every customer vehicle to ensure fast, expert service
* Dedicates work time to providing excellent customer service
* Promotes teamwork to deliver times and accurate customer care during all operating hours
* Demonstrates a sense of responsive urgency to every customer no matter what service is required
* Uses the Quality Service Evaluation (QSE) form to understand customer service adviser's and customer service manager's instructions
* Fulfills the customer's needs the first time, every time
* Communicates with Auto Center Manager, Customer Service Adviser and other Technicians to meet Sears Automotive time standards and to exceed customer requirements.
* Adheres strictly to Sears Automotive Dress Code standards
* Protects customer's vehicle with floor mats, seat/steering wheel covers and, if necessary, fender covers
* Racks vehicle safely following Sears Automotive training
* Performs Multi Point Inspection (MPI) visual inspections and communicate with customer service manager and/or customer service adviser within 10 minutes
* Maintains back shop cleanliness and equipment calibration to Sears Automotive standards
* Thanks customer, expressing appreciation for the business
* Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned
* Valid Drivers License
* Successful completion of Sears Automotive Express Technician core curriculum
* Commitment to safety: Use of appropriate personal protective equipment, back belt, safety glasses and safety shoes at all times
* Maintenance of individual productivity as defined by the business sales per hour standard
* Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
* Extended workdays of up to 10 hours, weekends and nights as necessary
* Ability to handle stressful situations and work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to read and utilize reports
* Extensive spoken communication for customer and associate relationship skills
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Speed and expertise when installing tires and batteries
* Commitment to teamwork and mentoring others
Education Requirements: HS Graduate or Equivalent
License/Certificate Required: Yes
Driver's License Required: Yes
Age Requirement: 18+
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.Sears Holdings CorporationBaltimoreMD
VIEW JOBS7/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-10-16T00:00Experienced Surgical Technician: Part-Time EVENING, Weinberg OR
Requisition #: 157870
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing, Baltimore, MD
Work Shift: Evening Shift
Work Week: Part Time (30 - 39)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: April 30, 2018
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. When joining the Johns Hopkins Health System, you became part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. Great careers continually advance here.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Candidates for the Experieinced Surgical Technician position in the Weinberg OR must have High school diploma or equivalent. Certification of successful completion of an accredited Surgical Technician Program is required. A minimum of one year of work experience as a Surgical Technician required.
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, performs duties in the operating room to assist the surgical team in surgical, such as scrubbing on all types of operative procedures, obtaining and preparing instruments and equipment and maintaining a clean and safe surgical environment. Work requires the ability to demonstrate familiarity with operating room instruments/equipment/supplies.
The Surgical Technician I is responsible for:
* Must be able to read and understand materials management reports, forms and requisitions.
* In depth knowledge of aseptic technique principles and standard precautions.
* Instrument care and handling principles.
* Surgical anatomy and physiology.
* Familiar with verbal and non-verbal communication styles, team concepts and dynamics.
* Accountable for appropriate use of resources and cost awareness.
* Adheres to prescribed procedures and protocols.
Johns Hopkins MedicineBaltimoreMD