Experienced Accounting Associate
Centri Business Consulting, LLC
New York , NY 10001
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Experienced Associate (Accountant) has primary responsibility for assisting with the execution of Financial Reporting, Technical Accounting Research and Risk Advisory engagement work plans. The Experienced Associate has direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities. Serving as a key representative and future leader of the firm, the Experienced Associate demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency.
- Preparing financial statements and technical accounting positions papers as well as other required pre-audit support materials.
- Reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing controls in a wide range of environments.
- Communicating control strengths and weaknesses to the clients and developing effective solutions.
- Ensuring timely completion of assigned engagement phases.
- Developing and maintaining effective client relationships.
- Participate in special projects for our clients that provide further growth and learning experiences
- Serve as a mentor to associate level staff and interns; provide training and lead by example
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance or Business Related Field) required.
- CPA or CPA track (at least 1 section passed required)
- 2-4 years of relative accounting experience; at least 1 in public accounting or professional services required
- Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships.
- Above average written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress
- Motivated, collaborative individual who is eager to learn and grow.
- Advancement Opportunities (we promote on talent, not tenure!)
- Leadership and Learning & Development Opportunities
- Internal CPE training and seminars
- Great Benefits including medical, dental, vision coverage, retirement plan and contribution
- Bonus Program(s):
- We offer both quarterly and yearly bonus programs