Bristol Global Mobility
Phoenix , AZ 85004
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
To assist Bristols clients, vendors, and employees by processing relocation related expenses efficiently and effectively, by providing timely and accurate reporting, and being a resource for relocation tax specific information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Audit of relocation related expenses for the following: inclusion in relocation policy or approval by exception, accuracy, taxability, and relevancy to relocation. This function includes data entry into the Bristol Elite system, communication with clients, vendors, and mobility advisors regarding issues, corrections, or concerns related to incoming expenses.
- Preparation of accurate payroll reporting for clients which may or may not include gross-up calculations. These reports happen per a schedule determined by the client. This function also includes quarterly reconciliation reports and year end reconciliation reporting along with Relocation Tax Report preparation and distribution.
- Additional expense reporting based on the clients requests during the year. This function can include pre-determined scheduled reporting, one-time ad-hoc report requests, and quarterly, semi-annual, or annual client review meetings preparation and attendance.
- Assisting clients, vendors, and other Bristol staff in understanding or explaining gross-up policies, expense taxability per IRS rules and regulations, management report requests, and other duties or requests deemed appropriate by management.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate Computer Skills in Word and Excel
We value our employees time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Compensation & Benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- FSA & HSA accounts
- 401k with 25% match
- Life and personal accident insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Marketplace for personal shopping discounts