Arlington , VA 22201
Posted 5 months ago
OVERVIEW: Would you like to work with a highly technical team, supporting the front line of security protecting the federal and civilian government in the pursuit of national cybersecurity?
phia is seeking a highly skilled Exercise Planner to work as a member of the DHS NCCIC National Cyber Exercise and Planning Program (NCEPP).
- Build realistic, challenging, and relevant exercise scenarios that meet strategic and operational exercise objectives for state, local, territorial, tribal, federal, and international stakeholder
- Provide end to end cyber exercise support including scheduling, coordinating, and conducting planning meetings, work group meetings, and exercise facilitation. Gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, conduct analysis, devise recommended solutions, and package the entire process into briefings, papers, or reports suitable for executive- level leadership
- Support full spectrum of cyber exercises including:
- Tabletop Exercises (TTX)
- Functional Exercises (FE) and Full-Scale Exercises (FSE)
- Represent the organization as the prime technical, cyber and exercise, contact during exercise planning, conduct, and post exercise
- Interact with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organization
- Bachelors degree
- Strong leadership experience or capacity required.
- Planning and conducting exercises and report preparation experience is required.
- Understanding of the various types of cyber threats and attack vectors, and the consequences of cyber attacks.
- Strong ability to schedule, announce, plan, coordinate and execute large-scale, dynamic planning conferences, work group meetings, interim progress reviews, teleconferences and both secure and unclassified video-teleconferences.
- DoD 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level I certification required
- Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance required.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) course.
- Cyber related certifications (CISSP, CompTIA Security +, etc.)
- Other FEMA emergency response or COOP training.
- Ability to lead a team of exercise planners during the planning and conduct of cyber exercises.
- Ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet iterative deadlines.
- Ability to facilitate discussion based exercises for groups of up to 100 people.
WORK SCHEDULE: Core Hours/Daytime with flexible start
WORK LOCATION: Arlington, Virginia
TELEWORK ELIGIBILITY: N/A
SECURITY REQUIREMENTS: Active Top Secret/SSBI; eligible for SCI and DHS EOD
phia LLC ("phia") is a Northern Virginia based, 8a certified small business established in 2011 with focus in Cyber Intelligence, Cyber Security/Defense, Intrusion Analysis & Incident Response, Cyber Architecture & Capability Analysis, Cyber Policy & Strategy, Information Assurance/Security, Compliance, Certification & Accreditation, Communications Security, Traditional Security, and Facilities Security. phia also provides cyber operations support functions such as: Program and Process Management, Engineering, Development, and Systems Administration that allows for Cyber Operations to efficiently integrate our customers missions and objectives. phia supports various agencies and offices within the Department of Defense (DoD), Federal government, and private/commercial entities.
phia offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
Short Term & Long Term Disability
401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Tuition and Professional Development Assistance