Executive Director - Home Health Division
Assisted Home Health & Hospice
Thousand Oaks , CA 91360
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who we are
Are you passionate about home health? We would love to add you to the Assisted Home Health & Hospice Team!We take pride in being a home health and hospice agency operated by experienced professionals with extensive clinical, healthcare, and hospitality backgrounds. We enjoy working with those who put the patient and their loved ones first by finding ways to service individual needs. Our "Hands to Help, Hearts to Care" philosophy allows us to empower employees to provide exceptional patient care.Assisted is an exciting place to be right now as we are experiencing tremendous growth and don't plan on slowing down anytime soon! For you this means stability and opportunity for advancement.This year our Agency celebrated 30 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
Come and join an Award winning team of hospice and home health professionals!This is a very unique opportunity to become part of something great!What You'll Do
A professional with twenty-four hour responsibility to plan, organize, direct and evaluate all day-to-day Agency operations of Home Health Division to ensure the provision of adequate and appropriate care and services that are consistent with the mission, vision and goals of the Agency. The Executive Director is appointed by and reports to the Governing Body (The Board).
Who you are
- You shall organize and direct the on-going day-to-day operations of the Home Health Division of the Agency.
- Maintain on-going liaison with The Board, the Professional Advisory Group and staff.
- Responsible for on-going oversight of the Agencys QAPI Program for performance improvement initiatives under the direction of the Board, the Professional Advisory Committee.
- Recruit, employ and retain qualified personnel to maintain appropriate staffing levels to carry out the functions of the agency,including assuring the development of personnel qualifications and policies.
- Provide for initial training and competent supervision designed to improve patient care and employee efficiency.
- Ensure that the Agency operates in compliance with legal, regulatory and accreditation standards. Implement The Boards directives.
- Ensure development and implementation of Agency policies and procedures that reflect quality and safe delivery of home health care services.
- Ensure the accuracy of public information materials and activities including advertisements and brochures that the Agency uses to represent itself to the community, as it is necessary to consumer protection.
- Implement fiscal planning, an effective budgeting and accounting system and management of operations within established fiscal parameters and in conjunction with appropriate agency personnel.
- Provide procedures and a system of staff communication that ensures utilization of necessary services for comprehensive patientcare.
- Provide oversight for, and actively participate in the Agencys complaint and grievance resolution process.
- Maintain written service agreements, including financial arrangements, with other approved providers for appropriate services necessary to meet the needs of patients
- Establish a system of billing whereby all services provided by or contracted by the agency shall be itemized & submitted by the Agency.
- Ensure that a Clinical Manager (Director of Patient Care Services) or a qualified designee is available during all operating hours to provide oversight of all patient care services and personnel
- Maintains and implements highest standards of care
- Additional list of duties and responsibilities are provided in the job description
Assisted Offers Our Employees a Unique Employment Package:
- a registered nurse, and
- Have extensive experience in Homehealth service administration, with at least fiveyear of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care or a related health care program.
- Have previous experience in full adminstration ofhome health program
- Ability to direct and coordinate multiple functions.
- Working knowledge of community resources.
- Ability to communicate well to promote home care as a primary community health modality and alternative to institutionalization.
- Working knowledge of HCFA, Title 22, National Accreditation Standards and other regulatory agency requirements.
- Knowledge of regulatory agency requirements.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Working in the environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care where the patient comes first
- Opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs
- We offer a very competitive pay. Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan and bonus structure based on job classification. In addition our administrative positions receive a generous vacation, PTO and sick leave package, paid holidays, and much more!
- We encourage an environment where you get to work with your friends by providing our employees with a very generous referral bonus structure
- Assisted is dedicated to fostering a fun environment for our employees where everyone is treated like family we have company parties, themed week events, foundation events and casual Fridays
Must have visual and hearing acuity. Must be able to communicate clearly verbally. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Must provide proof of automobile insurance upon hire and at each renewal and maintain a safe driving record. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of the position. To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Assisted are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Assisted also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Assisted is an equal opportunity employer.