Suzanne Delehanty LLC
Miami , FL 33131
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
If you are looking to navigate your career into a new path, why not consider becoming a taxi driver for our team? Our taxi drivers enjoy a work setting that gives them freedom and new experiences each day. If you like driving, can find your way around the area without problems and enjoy meeting new people from all over the world, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. In this role, you will transport customers to various destinations within the local area, and you could even get to see some of the region's most incredible attractions up close. The more you drive, the more money you make, so you could increase your earning potential as you work harder.
- Operate a vehicle, such as a taxi cab, shuttle bus, limousine or another transport car, to get passengers to and from their destinations.
- Understand and follow all vehicle safety regulations at all times and ensure that all federal, local and state driving laws are being abided by.
- Maintain top vehicle performance on a consistent basis by making sure that tires are in good condition, the engine is running well, the oil is changed, fluids are refilled and other car components are operable.
- Ensure vehicle cleanliness by picking up trash and debris when needed, vacuuming the interior regularly and keeping the exterior bright and clean.
- Assist passengers by helping them enter and exit the vehicle and load and unload luggage to the trunk or storage area.
- Communicate with company supervisors by text, phone or radio when picking up new passengers or going to a different destination.
- Track all fares, riders, stops and mileage when driving using data entry trip sheets to ensure accuracy in record keeping.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- English proficiency and excellent communication ability
- A clean driving record from the Department of Motor Vehicles
- The ability to pass a detailed background check
- Top commitment to customer service and working with people
- Self-directed and comfortable working independently
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds of luggage