Executive Assistant/Office Manager
New York , NY 10001
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Armand is seeking an Executive Assistant/Office Manager in our Headquarters in Manhattan, NY. The Executive Assistant/Office Manager will be responsible for handling all administrative duties and will report directly to the President and CEO of Armand Corporation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare correspondence and other written materials on behalf of the president from verbal direction, emails, texts, etc.
- Maintain presidents calendar including scheduling and coordinating meetings, v-meetings, and calls
- Follow-up on the presidents meetings and telephone calls, i.e. debriefing or follow-up action items.
- Occasionally conduct research and prepare write-up of findings. May represent the president on special projects.
- Organize corporate events and activities (1-2 times/year)
- Occasionally request Certificates of Insurance; transmit legal docs; complete forms; filing.
- Book flights, trains; auto rentals; and hotel accommodations; manage changes to itinerary, for president and other staff.
- Order office supplies, coordinate with IT firm, building maintenance, office vendors.
- Assist Business Development Department with forms and documents requiring the presidents signature.
- Assist with some bookkeeping related tasks (A/R, A/P, reporting)
- Answer Office Calls routed to Operator
- Must have a Bachelors Degree
- At least 2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, or related experience performing executive level support, leadership, or other applicable experience.
- Very strong writing skills and good oral communication skills.
- Must feel comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and juggling tasks.
Armand Corporation is an award-winning construction and program management firm that has managed public projects and disaster recovery programs for over 29 years. We provide a full benefit plan including health insurance, 401k, and paid time off. We are an equal opportunity employer. We participate in E-Verify.