Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Executive Assistant To The CMO
Portland , OR 97201
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Lazarus Naturals is currently hiring an Executive Administrative Assistant to provide support to the Chief Marketing Officer. We are a small, rapidly growing hemp-based CBD company so this is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for a new challenge. Our companys mission is to bring high quality and affordable hemp-based CBD products to market so anyone can afford the positive benefits it has to offer. We have a fun, close-knit workplace environment and are looking for someone who will fit right in with our team. We are looking to find team members that will stay with us as we grow into the expanding CBD space. The job will keep you on your feet, provides a sense of community and is not easy. If you are looking for a challenge in an emerging industry with potential, this is the job for you!
Expectations and scope of position:
- Serve as administrative point of support
- Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare travel itineraries
- Assist in drafting documents
- Manage expenses and expense reporting efficiently
- Plan, organize and coordinate calendar
- Schedule meetings, engagements and daily activities as needed
- Assist with presentation preparations and meeting materials
- Handle all confidential/sensitive information and documentation
- Minimum 2 years of office or administrative experience
- Ideally some experience in the marketing realm
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Experience working with senior managers equivalent
- Demonstrated PC proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications)
- Demonstrated proficiency with task/project management applications (i.e. Asana, Redbooth, etc.)
- Mission fit
- Attention to detail
- Continuous improvement
- Salary: $40,000 - $ 45,000 DOE
We offer stock options, 401k plan, healthcare, paid vacation, and free snacks and use of our kitchen.
The job is based in Portland, Oregon.