Executive Assistant To The CEO
Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 7 months ago
Position: Executive Assistant
Reports to: CEO
Location: Remote, FL or TX preferred
They say you cant change the world. Well they were wrong . . . we actually are.
3 years ago David and his wife Carol set out on a world-changing mission, to end all human suffering. David is one of the worlds foremost leading experts on mindset and business strategy and Carol is a seasoned operational executive with a background in engineering and has become one of the leading experts on marketing and systems automation. Together theyve created one of the fastest growing brands and businesses in the personal and business development industry.
In just a few short years, Inc named our annual event, The Powerful Living Experience Live, A Top 3 Must Attend Personal Development Event For Entrepreneurs (along with Tony Robbins Date With Destiny) and David was recently named by both Inc and Success Magazine as a leading expert on the next evolution of mindset.
The company just began its third year and David is in need of executive support in order to offload a lot of the tasks, communication, and coordination he still manages so that he can focus his time on vision and strategy.
The Mission of this position
Hes looking for a highly intelligent, well organized, super effective communicator to take over 90% of his email communication with both internal team members and external parties, manage the build-out of his social media presence, and handle all of his calendar appointments and day to day personal and business tasks.
Your sole focus will be to take over as much as possible from David in order for him/the company to keep him focused on the highest use of his skills and talents.
You are his Chief Problem Solver and your joy is to make his life and job as easy as possible and to eliminate any worries or challenges so he can stay focused on the big picture.
You must be comfortable communicating with high level and important contacts, representing the CEO at the highest professional level, and staying on top and following up on all communications.
You must be savvy with social media and graphic/video and other software editing and publishing tools.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment, understand high level goals and be able to think on your feet and adjust where needed in order to help the CEO achieve his/the companys outcomes.
You must be extremely detail oriented and be able to take tasks delegated to you by the CEO and to execute on them precisely and know how to seek additional clarity (or use common sense) to fill in the gaps.
Primary Objectives of
- Radically accelerate the CEOs output by taking over 90% of email communications, appointment scheduling and daily tasks.
- Build the CEOs online profile and content footprint through creation and publishing of daily social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and blog posts as well as interact/respond to social media engagement.
- Accelerate the CEOs ability to execute on projects by keeping him on track with timelines and responsibilities and working with other team members to make sure they are on track with their deliverables related to CEO-related projects and initiatives.
The Details of what youll be doing:
- You will be the first line of communication between the CEO and all external contacts.
- You will be responsible for managing the CEO's calendar and schedule.
- You will be in constant communication with the CEO and will respond on his behalf to both internal and external inquiries.
- You will help the CEO manage his projects and make sure that he is on task and on time, getting back to team members, and making sure they are getting back to him.
- You will help the CEO get information, reports, etc from internal team members in order to help the CEO accelerate his project timelines.
- You will reach out to podcasts, stages and other PR channels to create exposure for the CEO and to book him on media interviews.
- You will curate video content from the CEOs live talks and presentations, edit that content, and publish that content on YouTube and the company blog.
- You will properly tag and publish that content so that it is optimized for search engines.
- You will create graphic or quote cards with quotes from the CEO.
- You will post daily on the CEO's social media channels promoting his videos, blog posts, and quote cards.
- You will convert video content to audio content and publish the audio tracks on a variety of audio platforms including the CEO's podcast.
- You will assist the CEO with an personal tasks or travel arrangement needs.
- You will be the CEOs chief problem solver and take over any tasks that he does not need to manage so that we/he can keep him focused on the highest leverage of his skills and talents.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree.
- At least 4 years of experience supporting a high-level executive in a high-demand intensive position. Project management experience is highly preferred.
- Experience supporting a digital marketing or public relations or publicity executive highly preferred.
- Experience conducing cold outreach to create exposure with high value contacts (i.e. selling the CEO for interviews, stages, podcasts, etc.)
- Experience in a fast-paced, early stage company where its often all hands on deck.
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills with strong Excel skills (i.e. pivot tables).
- Strong acumen using or learning how to use a variety of video, audio and graphic editing software tools (Canva, Photoshop, iMovie, Audacity, etc.)
You might be a fit if:
- You are one of the most organized and effective communicating people YOU know.
- You are highly proficient in documentation and organization.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You dont get easily overwhelmed and can manage multiple complex projects and the people involved in them simultaneously.
- You buy in to and have a true passion for the mission and success of this company.
- You have the ability to work effectively with and communicate complex ideas to people at all levels in an organization.
- You are low ego and have a knack for working well with a wide range of people.
- You are low ego and will jump into the weeds when needed.
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects. Did we mention low ego?
- Excellence is your only option.
- You are entrepreneurial, with a can-do attitude. This is a must.
- You are exceedingly gracious towards your co-workers and have a understand that you are (and we are) 100% responsible for everything.
A little about us
Like any awesome company, we offer competitive compensation, competitive PTO, insurance, and other fun perks like, you get to work at home, we have fun company gatherings, you gain access to our programs, and other fun stuff as we think of it.
We are an inspired team, grateful that we get to do this for a living. We aim to do everything with world class excellence. We work hard. We play hard. We hire passionate people who dont have to be micromanaged. We set clear expectations and communicate clearly. We are honest and respectful. We are a team. We are changing the world one mindset at a time.
If this role gets you fired up, we want to hear from you! Please send us your cover letter and resume. In your cover letter we want to know:
- Why you are a fit for this role
- Share with us your experience with social media or publicity in a professional setting.
- Why you are looking for a new opportunity
- Why you are interested in working with David Bayer
- Share an overview of your experience working in a fast paced environment with a fast moving executive.
Please note: if you do not send a cover letter with this information, your application will not be considered.