Executive Assistant To Partner
New York , NY 10036
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Executive Assistant is responsible for enhancing the Partners effectiveness by performing a wide variety of complex, diverse, sensitive and confidential administrative functions while providing overall gate-keeping and information management support.
- Act as gatekeeper to Partner, understanding priorities in the organization
- Maintain heavy, complex and frequently changing calendar.
- Responsible for greeting clients, fielding phone calls, reviewing incoming mail, managing office supplies, ordering client gifts
- Coordinate all aspects of internal and external meetings including but not limited to confirming all meetings and appointments as directed by the Managing Partner, reserving meeting space, and preparing the conference room with audio-visual technology as needed.
- Arrange corporate travel including developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation, and arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Facilitate all aspects of the meeting prep process, coordinating with all necessary departments to gather and compile appropriate materials that will lead to a successful meeting.
- Provide a bridge for smooth, accurate communication between the Partners office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support.
- Execute occasional marketing campaigns as directed by Managing Partner in conjunction with Marketing Department
- Manage other Senior Level Managements calendars when needed.
- Ensure data accuracy in company records by regularly and routinely updating business contacts, client and vendor information in MOSAIC and maintaining files according to company compliant procedures.
- Compile and modify presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents at the Partners request.
- Handle all confidential business matters and works independently on special assignments.
- Handle personal matters as necessary.
- Provide miscellaneous administrative support to Managing Partner.
- Participate in regular departmental meetings and training and development sessions as directed.
- In depth knowledge of the Lenox platform and infrastructure (i.e. Lenox, NFP, FAF, MassMutual, MMLIS, LWA, LBIS)
- Can effectively navigate within Lenox, MassMutual, NFP for support/resources
- Superior Microsoft office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Superior Calendar Management skills
- High level knowledge of how to navigate MOSAIC including, but not limited to, entering new clients, keeping client data updated (specific to the RBI page), policy record creation, task management, arrays, work space management, populating arrays, calendar management
- High level knowledge of how to navigate the Lenox Intranet, including but not limited to how to find sales and training documents
Required Skill / Abilities
- Able to prioritize and operate proactively
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Thorough, accurate and reliable when performing and completing job task
- Proactive approach to problem-solving, with strong decision-making capability
- Take personal responsibility for quickly and effectively resolving problems
- Manages time well to accomplish work tasks within established deadlines
- Relationship builder with the ability to navigate the organization and its resources
- Thinks beyond their own job tasks and considers the bigger picture and whats best for internal partners and external client service delivery
- Keeps others informed on the status of assigned work
- The ability to work independently and multi-task
- Exceedingly well organized, flexible and able to prioritize in a fast paced environment
Required Behaviors / Attitudes
- Presents an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Presents a cheerful, positive demeanor with the clients they service (internal and/or external)
- Consistently presents a friendly impression on others
- Has a strong sense of urgency about solving problems and getting work done
- Reads situations quickly and accurately
- Embraces technology with optimism and positivity
- Dedicated to exceeding internal and external client expectations
- Handles stressful situations with calm and poise
- Maintains a genuine desire to achieve, excel and evolve
- Team oriented; demonstrates a service attitude
- Cares about delivering quality
- Demonstrates confidence when communicating and performing a task
- Take personal ownership for delivery of superior results; conscientious
- Demonstrate strong commitment to meeting the needs of internal and external client