Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Executive Assistant To Managing Director
Hudson Gate Partners
New York , NY 10019
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client, a Private Equity firm, is seeking an Executive Assistant to support a Managing Director. The hours will be from 8:30am-6:00pm.
- Manage all day-to-day operations of the office
- Heavy calendar management
- Arranging travel, including ground transportation, flights, and hotel accommodations
- Order office supplies, organize corporate events and liaise with vendors and building management
- Performing clerical duties such as expense reports, faxing, copying, proofreading and filing.
- Prepare research materials for meetings
- Update database with relevant information
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelors degree is a MUST
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong administrative skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation: $115-120k base, plus bonus and fully paid benefits