Executive Assistant To Chief Operating Officer
Las Vegas , NV 89101
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
FULL TIME - LAS VEGAS, NV
At Athletic Greens, our purpose is to inspire fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health. Our core values are people first, life is an opportunity and no compromises. These values guide us in every decision we make. We look for these values within our own team, but also in anyone who works with us. Weve spent 10 years researching with the help of doctors, naturopaths, and nutritionists to create the highest efficacy and nutritionally complete supplement on the planet. We never stop learning, growing, and researching. Its our mission to continue adding value to our products and improving the lives of our customers.
The Executive Assistant provides confidential administrative, personal and executive support to the COO. With exceptional attention to detail, the EA is accountable for providing high-level administrative and organizational support to the COO. This individual is the gatekeeper of the COOs time and focus, being the main point of contact for the COO and surfacing the urgent and need to know items first.
IN THIS POSITION, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Heavy calendar management, including interaction with internal/external contacts within various time zones.
- Managing multiple forms of communication (see next three bullet points):
- Receiving, screening, and handling incoming phone calls.
- Preparing and sending out various forms of communication on behalf of the COO.
- Screening, analyzing and responding to emails and group slack messages.
- Preparing agendas, presentations and reports for external/internal meetings.
- Research and collate information from a variety of sources: subject matter experts, reports, documents and correspondence.
- Managing complex travel logistics and itineraries, including flights, ground transportation, and/or hotels, etc.
- Planning, organizing and managing meeting functions including offsite strategic planning sessions:
- Consider all logistics (sourcing venues and equipment, etc.).
- Managing all pre-session communication and material prep for remote working sessions.
- Keeping organized meeting minutes with an emphasis on action items which require follow-up;
- Ensuring all post-meeting follow-up action items are completed.
- Managing confidential correspondence: drafting emails, letters, etc. on behalf of the COO
- Providing support for both internal (Athletic Greens) and external (personal).
- Ad-hoc business and personal projects under the direction of the COO.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, ideally in a business or communications related field.
- A minimum of five years of experience as an EA to a CEO, COO or Partner level equivalent.
- Somebody with a deep understanding of business operations.
- A phenomenal communicator, both written and verbal.
- A complex understanding of what is urgent vs. what isnt and the ability to prioritize accordingly.
- Youre decisive; you understand that we need to move quickly which starts by making decisions, owning those decisions and iterating when required.
- You are intrinsically motivated and thrive in a demanding work-from-home environment.
- You love being across all elements of a growing business.
- An understanding that typical working hours can be long and atypical due to global time zones.
- It is important to you to work for a company that does good and helps people live better lives.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process; promoting values and ensuring collaboration.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do.
- A genuine, overall goal to significantly improve our customer's health and wellness.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- 401k plan (Safe Harbor match up to 4% after three months of employment).
- A high-growth, dynamic environment with endless opportunity for your direct impact to be felt.
- Annual company-wide retreats.
- Quarterly team-wide meet-ups.
- An unlimited vacation policy.
- A brand new laptop of your choice and a budget for home office set-up or a co-working workspace.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to the Athletic Greens mission each and every day.