Stony Brook , NY 11790
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Suffolk Center for Speech is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to join our team. This role combines Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, and Marketing Assistant responsibilities to support the president and owner of the practice.
- Support owner of 8 separate private practices across Long Island and liaise between all practices (including 80+ therapists & 50+ Administrative staff, & 1,300+ patients).
- Manage personal and professional calendar
- Serve as a first point of contact for incoming calls, take detailed messages and prioritize information.
- Organize email, draft responses and convey all memos to staff, including but not limited to annual meetings, monthly lectures, team building events, etc.
- Schedule conference calls, in-person meetings and virtual meetings using platforms such as GoToMeeting, Zoom, etc.
- Update and compartmentalize various personal and professional documents and files to ensure quick and easy access to all information.
- Maintain a high level of executive support skills including excellent communication, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- Plan and coordinate all internal corporate events such as company-wide meetings, private lectures to therapists, seminars, fundraisers, etc.
- Budget & balance monthly business & personal expenditures.
- Create reports such as monthly patient reviews, yearly personal/professional purchase report, payroll etc.
- Advise interns and monitor all Clinical Fellows hours, tasks, and training.
- Plan all personal and professional travel arrangements and reservations.
- Establishing effective working relationships with all colleagues, other leadership, administration, staff and departments.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required/requested.
You will need:
Minimum 3+ years of high-level executive assistant work experience
Previous experience in a fast-paced professional services firm is preferred
Highly motivated with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Technology savvy in using various internal electronic systems and applications
Excellent business writing and proofreading skills
Proficiency in intermediate MS Office
Demonstrated experience in handling multiple priorities and high degree of timely delivery of work
Ability to be resourceful and problem solving
Exceptional professional demeanor and etiquette
Meticulous attention to detail, organization and follow-up
Demonstrated team player with a flexible personality and positive attitude
Must be able to work flexible hours