St. Ann's Corner Of Harm Reduction
New York , NY 10001
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
For over 30 years, St. Anns Corner of Harm Reduction (SACHR) has offered a wide range of programs, ranging from HIV testing to needle exchange, meditation to mental health counseling, meal services to womens programs. Our services seek to restore each participants basic human dignity and are offered free and anonymously to everyone. We measure our progress by the steady steps our participants take to regain their lives, health and self-respect. In our practice, healing is a process, not a destination. As the organization continues to grow, we are looking to bring aboard a seasoned Executive Assistant for our Founder and CEO
We provide non-judgmental quality access to health resources to persons for whom the social stigma attached to their illicit drug use, HIV/HCV status, poverty, race, gender identity, homelessness, or health undermines their ability to access the services they require and deserve.
St. Anns Corner of Harm Reduction (SACHR) is driven by the following cornerstone that is ever present and inform all actions and decisions regarding how we grow, what direction our business takes, and how we conduct ourselves:
Team-based approach that centered participant needs and resiliency and recognized how much we really need each other to achieve the end result leading with empathy to provide quality, accessible services to our participants. Our Founder & CEO has always iterated for the organization to lead with empathy, practice mercy and provide safety we will continue to serve the Bronx Community.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the CEO and Founder of the organization. This person will be assisting with the administrative and clerical duties relative to the cross functionality of the CEO between program management and the overall agency.At times, this person will interface with all levels of the team, including Board of Directors. When you join St. Anns Corner of Harm Reduction (SACHR), you will work alongside innovative leaders who are setting the benchmarks responsible for our recognition as an industry leader and you'll be a part of helping to shape our future in the years to come.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Provides administrative support to the CEO by coordinating, facilitating and communicating organizational information.
- Manage monthly calendar of agency activities, workshops, and anything else applicable to ensure efficiency of day.
- Make copies of program documents, organize training packets, etc., as needed.
- Participate in training and In-Service (staff) meetings.
- Answers phones, forwards accurate and detailed messages, facilitates conference calls and, as appropriate, disseminates general information.
- Composes various documents such as agreements, contracts, correspondence, interoffice memos, presentations, and reports.
- Coordinates special activities and functions such as the annual SACHR Gala, client conferences and special events, meetings, interviews and conference calls.
- Plans for special and routine meetings and lunches, including coordinating conference space and schedules with other departments.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate filing systems, both electronic and manual.
- Creates, updates and maintains departmental databases when appropriate.
- Perform necessary tasks to aid in the preparation of meetings and execution of logistics including draft agendas, key documents, greeting guests, and preparing the conference room or virtual meeting spaces, and necessary follow-up.
- Write, edit and manage correspondence from the Founder & CEO to donors and partners,
- Facilitate board meetings and board related events as requested by the President/COO/leadership staff including material prep, room setup, and catering
- Resolving administrative challenges and undertake special projects for the CEO.
- Perform additional job responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledgeable with computer & technical skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills, professional demeanor, excellent customer service.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, able to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Flexible schedule.
- Willingness to learn and be involved with/assist high-level decision makers.
- Collaborative, supportive, and proactive.
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid time off
- Growth potential within the organization
- Team Events