Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Bellingham , WA 98225
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
In this position, you will enhance the effectiveness of the executive marketing and product teams by providing information management and logistical support. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys playing an active role in organizing and delivering day-to-day operations support to ensure meetings, operations, and executive support run smoothly and efficiently. This involves paying close attention to details, anticipating the needs of senior leadership and staff, and keeping a pulse on the strategic priorities of the department. The ideal candidate for this role is a seasoned Executive Assistant who is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
Direct Reporting to: Vice President of Marketing and Bible Study Products
- Record meeting notes for the executive team; track projects, action items and deadlines.
- Collect and analyze information to support the executive team.
- Manage calendars, schedules, and deadlines for select members of the executive team.
- Develop and maintain internal systems in support of organizational efficiency.
- Interface with staff as a representative of the executive team.
- Manage administrative tasks (minutes, planning retreats, travel, HR support, and coordination of meetings).
- Maintain and coordinate monthly/annual department surveys, award tracking, and employee-related documentation.
- Coordinate executive travel arrangements, expense reporting, and other operational support.
- Provide additional administrative support to the executive team as needed.
- Coordinate department meals for meetings and events.
- Assist management with the hiring pipeline.
- Other administrative tasks.
- Minimum 35 years related professional experience (executive/office administration/personal assistant, etc.)
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing tasks while meeting deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information with sound judgement and discretion
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and think systematically
- Warm, friendly demeanor
- Intuitive nature with a passion for service
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Google Drive, Concur, and other organizational technology preferred
- Ability to interface successfully with a wide range of stakeholders, and problem solve with diplomacy
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and think creatively, combined with a willingness to take direction
- Must be able to work on site in Bellingham, WA