Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Cicero , IL 60804
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Buckingham Search is excited to be working with a family-owned and operated design firm that puts its employees first. With a headquarters nestled in a great office in Cicero, IL, all advancement opportunities internally are at your fingertips. If youre a go-getter with new ideas and youre looking for a place to let your strengths shine keep reading. Our client is a fast-growing industry-changer that is committed to adding an over-achieving Executive Assistant to a team of movers-and-shakers.
Things to get excited about:
- Upbeat, entrepreneurial culture with the flexibility to run with new ideas
- The company is in fast-growth mode
- Strong PTO offering
- Paid holiday schedule
- 401k and employer match
- Heath, vision, dental insurance heavily subsidized by the employer
- A management team that cares and supports the whole team
The challenging and exciting work includes:
- Manage and administer meeting agendas and provide overall tactical meeting support
- Use Outlook to coordinate and schedule meetings, while exercising and discretion in the handling of requests for appointments and/or calls
- Organize and utilize creative abilities to develop professional presentations from outline material
- Screen and prioritize emails and phone calls
- Communicate on behalf of the Executive team to relay deliverables, messages, schedules, etc.
- Create and/or proofread documents, such as letters, memos, and emails
- Manage and/or support functional projects as needed
- Maintain contact list
- Prepare and audit monthly expense reports
- Prepare and organize regular financial and metric reports, including coordination and initial review of team reports
- Support the development of and rollout of departmental policies and procedures
- Plan and coordinate travel arrangements for the executive team and special guests/visitors. This may include readying international visa requirements, preparations for phone service, etc.
- Assist in the organization of and preparation for meetings, including formatting and editing presentations, ensuring that meeting attendees have applicable pre-work and materials, securing resources, arranging for catering, setup of A/V equipment and other essentials, and receiving and guiding visitors.
- Prepare and consolidate materials for Board of Directors meetings, Leadership Team events, and other gatherings as assigned
The most qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 8-10 years related experience
- Must be willing to maintain confidentiality under varying circumstances
- Power user on Microsoft office applications
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with constantly changing priorities
- Articulate, energetic, creative and positive
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong reading comprehension and grammar skills
- Comfortable working with minimal direction, supporting several executives
- Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels
- Strong organizational skills and ability to organize and summarize data
- Prioritize assignments, manage competing demands, and ability to meet deadlines
- Professional appearance and demeanor
If you are interested in learning more, please apply below. Qualified candidates will be called and complete details will be disclosed.