Aegis Corps, Inc.
Arlington , VA 22201
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ACI is seeking an Executive Assistant (EA) with an Active Secret Clearance
to provide the organizational support necessary to meet the needs of a high profile project. Job location is Arlington, VA / Washington DC area.Duties include but not limited to:
- Data collection, processing, and analysis in support of specific management systems (Action Tracker, etc.), including analyses of quantitative and qualitative survey data.
- Manage flow of correspondence, classified and unclassified.
- Produce, coordinate, and distribute of unclassified and classified documents.
- Coordinate, distribute and maintain facsimile records. Program and operate speed dial on fax machines; Maintain the calendar for senior management program officials. Keep senior management and staff members informed of relevant organizational events.
- Distribute and track action items to appropriate program and departmental elements.
- Review, screen, control, maintain records, and coordinate responses on incoming correspondence.
- Edit and produce final copy of formal correspondence, correspondence summaries, briefings, reports and a wide variety of other analytical, process flow, financial spreadsheets, narratives, tabular and statistical documents.
- Review documents for official signature, coordination or concurrence, for accuracy and completeness, conformance with style, format, or procedural requirements and guidelines.
- Establish and maintain office files and databases, including electronic data files architecture consistent with industry standard file storage/structure methodologies.
- Assist in preparing inter-agency meeting or conferences and setting up teleconferences and videoconferences.
- Coordinate training for personnel assigned.
- Coordinate long distance travel for staff personnel assigned.
- Assist with official visitor arrangements.
- Oversee all office administrative functions.
- Draft as needed and maintain administrative procedures such as contact lists and shared calendars.
- Interface with other support services including internal and external organizational POCs.
- Support legislative analysis, tracking and administrative support to facilitate programmatic activities.
- Assist and facilitate program offices in the development of strategic plans, business plans, and long-term planning documents with activities including facilitating group meetings, meeting preparations, providing drafts of meeting minutes, road-mapping activities, and desktop publishing.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced organization. Multitasking is essential.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Pleasant, tactful and professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Must perform well under pressure and high workloads, and be able to communicate effectively.
- U.S. CitizenshipYou must be a US CITIZEN - an active DoD Secret Security clearance
preferredSalary will be commensurate with experience. Aegis Corps, Inc. is a growing company and there may be opportunities for advancement. We have a generous benefits package including health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, 10 holidays, company provided life insurance and a 401K.Aegis Corps, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.