Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Executive Administrator / Operations Coordinator WeRe Changing The World, Come Join Us!
Hire Education Consulting Group
Sacramento , CA 95835
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you enjoy supporting the critical functions of a business? Do you thrive on having a to-do list that is constantly evolving, leading ongoing special projects, and partnering with all departments of a rapidly growing company?
If you are someone who has a profound eye for critical details, excels at organizing and providing hands-on management of operations, human resources, and administrative tasks, then we need you on our team! Our growing tech company is looking to add an Executive Administrator / Operations Coordinator to our office in downtown Sacramento.
Executive Administrator / Operations Coordinator Position Responsibilities
- Provide office management and support including monitoring and ordering supplies, stocking the kitchen, and other administrative duties.
- Arrange meetings and coordinate calendars of the Executive team including booking and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Provide administrative support for functions relating to stakeholders, including shareholders.
- Provide support for contracts and purchasing administration.
- Lead communication efforts regarding health benefit information to employees including managing the annual open enrollment process, and benefit enrollment for new hires. Serve as the main point of contact for our external health benefits coordinator.
- Responsible for processing in-house biweekly payroll as well as tracking and managing the vacation schedule.
- Responsible to administer insurance, including reviewing contracts, filing certificates, monitoring and tracking renewals, etc.
- Manage and serve as the front-desk representative and perform light receptionist duties (will require being on-call during non-business hours).
- Assist with processing expense reports and other deliverables.
- Coordinate special events and other special projects as requested.
Executive Administrator / Operations Coordinator Qualifications The Must Haves (Required)
- 2-year degree in Communications, English or like concentration
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proactive, eager and enthusiastic personality (you are someone with energy who can wear many hats and loves to juggle a variety of tasks!)
- Highly capable with researching and learning new software programs
- Must exercise independence (free thinker with an ability to figure things out)
Executive Administrator / Operations Coordinator Qualifications The Like to Haves (Not Required)
- Prior experience with processing payroll and benefits administration
- Prior experience in an Executive Admin or like role
This position reports directly to executive management and will work closely with all departments. Compensation DOE. We offer medical, dental and vision plan options, vacation time, and eligibility for annual bonuses!
About the Company
We are a growing new tech company looking to change the world (more information on that when we talk) and we need a team of stellar people to help us do just that!