Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Executive Administrative Assistant, Tupper Lake/Sunmount Field Office
Global Empire LLC
Tupper Lake , NY 12986
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Global Empire, LLC (GHG) is a Healthcare Staffing Company specialized in providing reliable and qualified healthcare professionals for Government contracts nationwide.
We are seeking anAdministrative Assistantfor an available contract opportunity at theOPWDD - OIIA, Tupper Lake/Sunmount Field Office.
Available Position: Administrative Assistant
Client Facility:OPWDD - OIIA, Tupper Lake/Sunmount Field Office,2445 State Route 30, Tupper Lake, NY 12986
Work Schedule:Daily hours will be Monday- Friday, 8:00am- 4:00pm with half-hour lunch, 7.5 hrs total
Service Start Date:10/08/2018
Service End Date: 10/07/2019
BASIC DUTIES AND ILLUSTRATIVE
1. Screen and Direct Incoming Calls.
2. Assist with scanning and uploading documents and reports into the VCPR and IAMS.
3. Provide support to, and interact with investigators.
4. Work with PDF documents and files, scanning and emailing.
5. Edit documents for grammar and content.
6. Upload Activity Log data to spreadsheets.
7. Scheduling interviews and interrogations.
8. Follow-up on assigned projects with limited oversight.
9. Any other administrative support activities which support the office and staff in field stations throughout the Region.
1. Ability to maintain confidentiality in highly sensitive work.
2. Ability to work independently and ask for direction when necessary.
3. Ability to work cooperatively with colleagues.
4. Ability to multitask.
5. Computer literacy.
6. Ability to learn new computer programs quickly with appropriate assistance and support.
7. Working knowledge of Excel, Power Point, and Word.
8. Working knowledge of Outlook.
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Access, Word, Excel.
Knowledge of office administration and management; proper grammar, punctuation and spelling; business communications and ability to take notes is necessary.