Executive Administrative Assistant (Surge) - Operational Support Section Front Office (Ossfo) (3X) (Iod - Wash DC)
Washington , DC 20535
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Executive Administrative Assistant (Surge) - Operational Support Section Front Office (OSSFO) (3x) (IOD- Wash DC)
Washington, D.C.Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE
)Proposal- Call for ResumesATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partnerswithout any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the sameon schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Executive Administrative Assistant (Surge) - Operational Support Section Front Office (OSSFO) (3x) (IOD- Wash DC)
. Staff provide in depth analysis towards FBIs and IODs overall mission by processing a wide variety of intricate and multifarious general, criminal, and terrorism leads from inception to completion. Staff will provide a detailed synopsis of research findings in final form to represent or supplement official investigative case document results; sets out additional leads for coverage by other field offices, legal attach offices, and/or FBIHQ.Minimum Qualifications
- Top Secret SCI Security Clearance (existing Top Secret clearance required at time of application)
- US Citizen
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
- One (1) year experience in administrative services; OR four (4) years of experience in Office Management or related area of expertise.
- Shall have demonstrated experience in information management; producing correspondence and documents and knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures to perform non-routine assignments such as locating and summarizing clerical problems relating to IOD programs.
- Demonstrated experience of production correspondence and documents and knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures to respond to verbal and written inquires and establish and maintain files and records.
- Shall have demonstrated experience in skills in scheduling, reporting and Microsoft Office Products and knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures concerning matters such as meetings, report deadlines, response requirements, and matters of procedure.
- Shall have knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite Products and with operating office equipment.
- Shall have demonstrated experience with administrative and clerical procedures and demonstrated experience of producing correspondence and documents to recognize and properly distribute incoming correspondence or other mail or reports; prepare replies and maintain files.
- Shall have demonstrated customer service orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Shall have demonstrated ability to manage supplies and ensure office equipment such as printers and fax machines are fully operational; in an office of high-level professionals.
- 2 years experience in a Government setting
- Previous experience with the FBI
ATSG Benefits & Perks
- Ensures Unit Chiefs (UCs) requests for action, or information, are provided to responsible personnel who can complete the request. Follows up on the requests in order to brief the UC. Recommends, to the appropriate personnel, whether important or emergency matters should be brought to the UC or Executives attention.
- Maintain personnel records, to include: dates of entry, assignments and changes of status, residences and telephone numbers.
- Assist in arranging presentations and/or lectures, for either the Section Chief (SC), a member of the IOD Executive Management staff, or both.
- Screen all incoming telephone calls to determine the nature and sensitivity of the call; recommending to appropriate personnel whether the circumstances require personal attention or referral of the call to appropriate staff.
- Receive incoming visitors to IOD. Maintain appointment schedules for IOD Management.
- Provides general administrative support for the IOD Management as applicable.
- Utilizing established practices; schedule and arrange appointments, meetings, conference and other engagements with prior approval, or upon request.
- Coordinate changes or confirmations, as necessary.
- Maintain appointment schedule(s) on a daily basis.
- Make final appointment confirmations to high level officials within the agency and from other agencies, the general public, and private industry on a regular and recurring basis. Assure commitments are recorded and modified and IOD Executives are reminded of pending engagements.
- When necessary, gather background data for the topic of the meeting.
- Attend meetings, when required, for the purpose of taking notes or otherwise contributing or assisting in the accomplishment of the meeting objectives.
- Review all incoming and outgoing correspondence for subject content and route, to appropriate offices. Note important items requiring follow-up; taking necessary action on items which require acknowledgement of routine correspondence.
- Review outgoing correspondence and reports for proper format usage, correct grammatical usage, references, and enclosures. Ensure the necessary coordination of facts has been completed and is in accordance with established policy.
- Perform a variety of office automation and word processing duties in support of office operations. Use computer in conjunction with applicable software and related printers and modems, to produce accurate and efficient work information.
- Transmit, receive, and acknowledge electronic mail and messages, checking transmittals for proper clearances. Print hard copies of incoming mail or messages and route to designated units; entering applicable date, time, and other identifying data into electronic files or documents, as may be required. May be responsible for supplies, equipment, and printing and maintenance services.
- Arrange travel and maintain computerized records of itineraries, including their drafting and preparation. Review itineraries, prepared by others, to maintain awareness of movement, at all times, so that they may be contacted as necessary. Ensures that all lodging accommodations are arranged. Reviews travel vouchers when official travel is completed.
- Adjust the appointment schedules of others, in response to frequent unavoidable changes in IOD Executive schedules; notifying the IOD Executive of schedule or appointment changes.
- Relay messages and instructions from the supervisors to other staff members. Ensure staff members are aware of the supervisors schedule allowing the staff member to plan meetings at which the supervisor should be present.
- Note, during review of correspondence passing through the office, statements that may be affected by pending information or decisions and, inform the originator, of these findings- Where such information can be passed along - prior to review and signature by the IOD
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire. We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Available
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO)
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Retirement Benefits: 401(k) Plan
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.