Executive Administrative Assistant
Global Channel Management, Inc.
Jacksonville , FL 32256
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Executive Administrative Assistant needs 5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
Executive Administrative Assistant requires:
- Experience as an Executive Assistant to Senior Executive level management
- experience and knowledge of the financial services industry
- two years of college-level coursework
- High school diploma or equivalent
Executive Administrative Assistant duties:
- Provides highly sensitive support; making high-level contacts of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature both inside and outside the company.
- Performs executive secretarial and general administrative duties as required by the daily operations.
- General administrative support for the CIO, including travel arrangements, on-site and off-site meeting coordination, calendar management, and coordination with Sr. Managers on assignment follow-up, etc.
- Manages complex calendars and arranges for meetings. This includes assisting in the preparation of meeting requirements in advance including agenda, data completion, and equipment setup.
- Receives and screens communications, including telephone calls and email messages, and provides assistance using independent judgment to determine the communications requiring priority attention.