Executive Administrative Assistant
Choice Property Resources
Traverse City , MI 49684
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Choice Property Resources, Inc. is seeking a Full-timeExecutive Administrative Assistant to support the company president and senior leadership with scheduling, administrative tasks, and project management, and to provide support for business development staff and the general team as necessary. The ideal candidate should have the ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion in a variety of situations and possess strong written and verbal communication skills; outstanding organizational skills; and the ability to think critically and prioritize effectively. The Executive Administrative Assistant will be able to thrive in a fast-paced, energetic environment and adjust to changing priorities with ease.
What You Will Do
- Conserve the presidents time by reading all correspondence; Analyze incoming correspondence to determine significance and plan appropriate response and/or reroute to another team member; Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- Maintain appointment schedules, both personal and professional, by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, video calls, travel, and more
- Draft emails, letters, reports, presentations and other documents with and/or on behalf of the president
- Perform general office duties such as scanning, filing, and data entry
- Support the business development team, including:
- Preparing documents
- Document internal processes with flow charts.
- Assist Operations initiatives as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
Who You Are
- You are the most organized person on the team. You plan everything down to the minute and nothing falls through the cracks.
- You pay attention. You notice detail and can connect the dots between ideas. You anticipate someones needs and use that to plan ahead.
- You are personable, professional, and responsive. Youll be dealing with team members of all levels and your behavior reflects on the company.
- You are flexible and adaptable. Priorities will shift frequently, and youll need to be ready to refocus efforts while balancing lower priority tasks
- You are discreet. In this role, youll be privy to confidential information. Keeping a sense of confidentiality and professionalism is necessary at all times.
Choice Property Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
What You Need to Have
- One year of administrative and/or office management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly approachable with can-do attitude; comfortable interacting at all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- Collaborative and accountable with proven interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Flexibility, agility, and comfort dealing with ambiguity and trying new things
- Proficiency across MS Office; Ability to learn new technology as needed
- Experience with Visio and/or Salesforce a plus
What We Offer
- Flexible schedule working mainly from a home office with visits to presidents office in TC, 3-6 times per week
- Work is primarily Monday-Friday
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Positive work environment