Executive Administrative Assistant
Guaynabo , Guaynabo 00969
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
BOLD is hiring an EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to provide personal and administrative support to our co- Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The ideal candidate must be a detailed oriented individual who can demonstrate initiative, flexibility, teamwork, great judgment and anticipate and resolve problems before they escalate.
- Support the co-CEO for a wide variety of personal related tasks, including but not limited to personal errands, managing household staff, scheduling household repairs, appointments, etc.
- Maintain co-CEO’s email, calendar, and schedule. Attend meetings to ensure agenda items are noted and followed up on.
- Ensure a strong understanding of his priorities to gracefully balance the requests.
- Draft Executive Team communications, email responses, meetings, and follow-up on deliverables as needed.
- Prepare presentations for internal and external use, coordinating inputs from the functions and locations.
- Provide admin support to visitors.
- Be available to provide assistance after work hours and weekends for urgent matters.
- Financial management, including detailed spreadsheets on travel/personal expenses, invoices, processing expenses/payments through the company or home expense system.
- Lead and manage all special projects as requested by the CEO. Track and follow-upon due dates ensuring results are delivered per commitment. Keep co-CEO apprised of progress.
- Provide project management support for all relocation details.
- Strong partnership and collaboration with other company E/As.
- Bachelors’ Degree (Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing, Management or Finance) or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years as an Executive Administrative Assistant to a CEO/C-Level executive(s).
- 2+ years as a Personal Assistant for top-level executive or high profile individual/family.
- Strong finance and math skills.
- Experience with being the lead in managing customer/investor/shareholder meetings and managing the perception and interface with external audiences to positively represent the company and the CEO.
- Strong experience with Microsoft & Google Office Software (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Sheets, Gmail, etc.).
- Handle office resources: PC, Copier, Teleconference, Scanner, Videoconference, etc.
- Detail oriented and thorough in communication and financial record keeping.
- Organized, timely, effective and the ability to adapt to change.
- Have a drive for results, look for new challenges, tasks and ways to self-develop.
- Judgment and ability to prioritize requests and people, understand the co-CEO’s priorities to gracefully balance the requests for his time.
- Strong teamwork skills across all levels of the business.
- Experience creating and communicating new processes.
- Maintain confidentiality and handle confidential information with discretion and diplomacy.
- Works well within time constraints with little or no supervision.
- Available to assist after work hours in situations such as travel and schedule change.
- Fully bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
- Ability to travel.
- Prefer a mix of experience with larger companies, startups or venture capital firms.