Events Marketing Manager - Remote
New York , NY 10011
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At the Entangled Group, we are bringing together entrepreneurs, universities, foundations, companies and government organizations to create scaled learning solutions for the education ecosystem. We are looking for an experienced ROI-driven Events / Field Marketing Manager to join our entrepreneurial and purpose-driven team.
In this role, you will be successfully managing the strategy & execution of our corporate events, trade shows and sales kick offs with the goal of building the sales pipeline for Entangleds sales team.
As the first dedicated member of the marketing team, you will bring your knowledge, best practices, and metrics-driven approach to create the conference plan for 2019 and build out Entangleds long term strategy for attending, hosting, and sponsoring events and major conferences.
Reporting to Entangleds COO, you will also work closely with division leadership, sales operations, and other key stakeholders to determine each programs goals and objectives, aligning to Entangleds strategy and key initiatives.
Grow the number of actively managed ideal customer relationships
Grow revenue from leads generated at events
Coordinate sales person outreach efforts to meet SLAs for actively managed contacts
- Create an event plan/strategy to achieve desired outcomes in collaboration with senior leadership.
- Manage the promotion strategy, internal communication, logistics, co-host relations, vendor management and execution of Entangleds presence at industry conferences, special, and web-events aimed at developing our pipeline in specific niches.
- Project management, communication, promotion, production and outcomes of assigned events.
- Develop strong relationships within multi-divisional structure.
- Track and distribute leads from events in order to measure program effectiveness and make data-informed improvements.
- Develop event production schedule, establishing deliverable needs, deadlines and targets for all areas of the event, including:
- Quarterly budget forecasts, promotion, messaging, field communication, partner relations, conference logistics, registration, executive meetings, transportation, housing, post-event activities and any other event-related action items.
- Create an Entangled branded event experience from beginning to end - our events should have a distinctive look and feel.
- Work closely with senior sales people to execute effective strategies to make the most of events from a business development perspective.
- Effectively delegate administrative, event-related tasks to Entangleds Office Manager.
- Prepare efficient and productive pre-planning meetings with event partners and staff, effectively and clearly communicating all event logistics and expectations.
- Negotiate and manage vendor relationships, deliverables and contracts.
- Troubleshoot and solve pre, onsite and post-event problems seamlessly.
- Report on and evaluate overall program results.
- Create and manage event budget. Track ROI and reconcile event expenses to stay within or below budget, within 60 days of the event date.
- Travel for onsite event management and production.
- Confident communicator, independent problem-solver, and has a knack for creating a premium event experience.
- Tremendous energy, can-do attitude, and get stuff done mindset (humor greatly appreciated).
- Excellent detailed planning and project management skills, follow through, organization and managing multiple tasks concurrently.
- 5-7 years of experience managing and producing large scale event programs, including event operations, budgets and logistics.
- Results oriented with a data-driven approach to event strategy.
- Proficient in Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Proficiency with marketing automation tools (e.g., Hubspot, Marketo) a plus.
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- Willingness to travel (about 20-40%).
- Knowledge of education and training industry events is a plus.
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for 8hrs/day.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Generous health/dental/vision benefits (100% for employees)
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401K plan
- Gym membership