This new excitingconcept is currently looking for an Events and
TheEvents and Marketing Manager will be responsible for the booking of all private and special eventsand oversee day to day operations and marketing.
Candidate will work closely with the
General Manager and Beverage Director to oversee all event programming. You will be responsible for coordinating and supervising all events to ensure that client expectations are met and that events run efficiently.
Candidate will create marketing initiatives, marketing strategies and special event programming with the goals of increasing sales and broadening the operations.
Candidates mustbe passionate about food and wine!
- AA or BA preferred in Hospitality Management or 3-5 years in high volume Events Coordinator/Director of Events preferred.
- Knowledge of Events Management Program Software(i.e. Triple Seat)
- Knowledge of Social Media and Marketing Platforms/CRM (i.e. AppSuite, Mail Chimp)
- 2 years Restaurant Manager preferred
- Experience with directing marketing campaigns
- Possess knowledge of food and wine production and service