Event Tech Promotion Specialist - Digital Springboard
1871 Member Companies
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Digital Springboard is an event tech startup obsessed with customer engagement. We create incredible branded event experiences for companies like WeWork and BMO Harris Bank. Our Main product, 3D Snapshot is a high tech, 15 camera device that captures freeze frame images. Think of the freeze frame scene from The Matrix.
This is the kind of tech youve seen on the red carpets at the Oscars and the Grammys. Now were bringing it to exciting events around the world. Digital Springboard is a quickly scaling business that comes with the opportunity to make a huge impact, receive large performance rewards for driving new business, and to be a part of something big as we grow.Overview:
Do you love building relationships and helping companies explore innovative event experiences? Do you have a passion for promoting awesome leading-edge products and technology? Digital Springboard is hiring an outgoing and talented person to be our Event Tech Promotions Specialist, who wants to share the opportunity of using 3D Snapshot with all kinds of awesome Events, Concerts and Shows and Venues, to have the coolest Event Experiences in town.
Are you ready to join our fast moving team and help grow Digital Springboards clientbase of fabulous Charities, Major Brands, Promotions Companies, Music & Sports Venues and other killer Events and Conferences? Youll be joining a quickly growing team of smart, curious and driven colleagues, and be able to experience a rocket ship taking off, from its earliest days of launch.
We have an awesome team, a fun product & a great product-market fit. You will seek out fabulous new clients, who have exceptional events and expand relationships with great existing partners. This position comes with the opportunity for huge upside as we continue to scale, along with an uncapped commission structure.
What youll do:
- Create and maintain a pipeline of interesting and exciting potential clients.
- Manage inbound customer inquiries and create outbound activity.
- Become a thought leader and connector in the event ecosystem.
- Plan and execute awesome strategies to promote 3D Snapshot to World-Class Event Organizers and other Incredible Clients.
- Manage multiple deals concurrently.
- Negotiate and close new deals effectively.
- Qualify and forecast deals to meet aggressive growth targets.
How Youll Crush It:
- Be consistently reaching out to great new prospects via email, sliding into DMs, and social selling your way to awesome opportunities. Volume is key and youll love the unique and interesting clients along with the causes we support!
- Thrive off being in a fast-paced environment where collaboration, communication, and a flair for promoting the coolest event tech is critical.
- Have experience with CRMs (Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc), its imperative for us to track all activity and outreach, so we get the best clients and crank the rewards up!
- Learn to effectively focus on the right people, verticals and relationships for maximum success.
- Be focused at work and excited about working every day with a team that is driven to succeed.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - this is a client facing role, where youll constantly be speaking and messaging with some of the most interesting events, festivals and other great customers.
- Take intelligent risks in building smart, strategic relationships and partnerships.
- Be confident in sharing your opinions and insights with the team- youre on the front line after all!
- Always be honest and have a hunger to learn more, and take pride and ownership in everything you do, as part of an awesome team.
- Strong problem solving, negotiation & deal closing skills.
- A thorough understanding of Event, Conference and Festival Services Sales and Promotion.
- 1+ years of experience in selling unique and interesting products or tech and a top performer on your team.
- Be known as a leader on your team; someone that is consistently tasked with roles or accounts that challenge you to achieve more.
- Experience and confidence in client-facing roles, especially when speaking with Event Organizers, Consumer Brands and Marketing Managers.
- Be known in your current job as someone with intellectual curiosity, a great attitude, a hard worker (first in, last out) and grit.
- Be extremely self-motivated and someone who is focused on getting things done.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or respond via this platform. Be sure to include your resume and a link to your Linkedin profile.