Event Sales & Services Manager
New York , NY 10007
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Loews Regency New York Hotel has a legacy of luxury - expertly orchestrated and masterfully performed. Located in midtown Manhattan, the property seamlessly blends its iconic Art Deco design with modern sensibilities, craftily merging form and function to compliment 50 years of service expertise. Welcome to our Park Avenue Allure.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- 5% Develop and maintain an account base, as designated by Director of Sales, to achieve hotel revenue goals.
- 5% Be responsible for and implement a sales action plan for the development of the designated market segments which includes telephone/direct mail solicitation, personal call program, related sales trips, trade show participation and entertainment.
- 5% Achieve annual goals as designated by Director of Sales
- 5% Respond promptly to all inquiries and correspondence from clients, prospects and lead referrals.
- 5% Respond promptly to requests by Director of Sales and Director of marketing for reports and other assignments.5% Execute sales calls and sales trips as designated.
- 5% Achieve sales and revenue goals as specified in the goal setting process.
- 5% Develop working relationship with hotel department head and operational areas.
- 5% Follow up on all assigned sales leads.
- 5% Be knowledgeable of local and national competitive hotels and marketing strategies.
- 5% Follow up with clients during meetings, according to Loews standards.
- 5% Provide weekly and monthly reports of sales calls and marketing actions as requested by Director of Sales.
- 5% Maintain efficient and time processing of paperwork, files and reports
Supportive Functions and Responsibilities
- 5% Respect guidelines of confidentiality and code of ethics in all company areas. Represent Loews Hotels in a professional manner at all times.
- 5% Promotes and applies teamwork skills at all times
- 5% Notifies appropriate individual promptly and fully of problems and/or unusual matters of significance
- 5% Is polite, friendly, and helpful to guests, management and fellow employees
- 5% Executes emergency procedures in accordance with hotel standards
- 4% Complies with required safety regulations and procedures
- 1% Attends appropriate hotel meetings and training sessions
- 1% Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area
- 1% Complies with hotel standards, policies and rules
- 1% Recycles whenever possible
- 1% Remains current with hotel information and changes
- 1% Complies with hotel uniform and grooming standards
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation:
Must have excellent communication, organizational and guest relations skills.