Event Production Hand (Pt-Flexible Schedule)
Avad3 Event Production
Lowell , AR 72745
Posted 2 weeks ago
Do you want to be a part of a team of people you enjoy working with, doing work you love, with a company culture built on the philosophy of “Building a place we all want to work”? Do you have an interest in live event production or love using your organizational skills? Read on.
avad3 Event Production is ten years old and located in Northwest Arkansas. We are a team that is passionate about production, serving our clients, and serving one another. We are expanding our team by adding another Event Shop/Field Assistant position. This part-time position will be involved in all aspects of the warehouse, preparing gear for events, loading and unloading trucks, and putting away equipment when it returns. This role will assist with setup and teardown on-site at our events. We are looking for a Production Hand eager to learn and grow with us. While this position is currently a part-time 10-30 hours weekly, we look forward to permanent and full-time opportunities becoming available in the future as we continue to grow.
At avad3, we are known for our quality, believe in providing our customers with an exceptional experience, and strive to build a place we all want to work by serving one another. As a small team, every one of us makes a difference every single day. If you're hungry to learn and committed to contributing, we are ready to meet you!
Every member of this team is known for professionalism and passion for production.
- Minimum of 16 years of age
- Be able to lift, push, and pull heavy (50lbs+) equipment repeatedly
- Be able to work at least two day shifts during the week
General Duties (Experience not required)
- Loading and unloading trucks
- General warehouse tasks, such as gathering recycling or sweeping
- Prepping gear for events
- Assisting with annual projects such as inventory
- Load-in and setup audio, video, and lighting equipment at events
- Other duties as assigned
In addition to the above job duties, the successful applicant will:
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Have a desire to learn and grow
- Enjoy restoring order and putting items away
- Be ready to learn our systems and software
At avad3, we are building a place we all want to work. Benefits for this position include:
- Cell phone allowance
- Flexible hours
- 401K retirement with 6% match
- Celebration days and fun as a team!