Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Irvine , CA 92602
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PSQ Productions is filling a position for Event Coordinator. This position includes the planning, sales, coordination and execution of events including but not limited to the following event related activities; vendors, event venue relations, logistics, rentals, purchasing, budgets, marketing and sales execution. This position is also responsible for the coordination and execution of promotions in support of the PSQ projects and events. Winter Fest at the OC Fair & Event Center is the next upcoming large scale festival produced by the PSQ Productions team and this position will be a key part of that event. www.WinterFestOC.com. The Event Coordinator should have a passion and love for events and having fun!
- Assist the Sales & Production Manager in tasks supporting the overall sales and production of events according to the established budgets. Tasks range from solicitation of vendors, bids, placing orders and coordination of services and equipment to coordination of tickets and promotions.
- Support the overall sales of events and promotions according to the established sales goals. Tasks range from researching and building a prospect list to contacting prospects. Sales range from sponsors and vendors to group ticket sales and VIP/Cabana sales.
- Participate in planning meetings encouraging collaboration, new creative ideas, identifying next steps to multiple projects, create tasks/notes through Asana and provide follow-up to outstanding tasks to ensure timely completion.
- Answering phones and digital inquires, providing timely answers and follow-up to questions by clients, vendors and event attendees.
- Provide support to management with tasks ranging from taking and responding back to phone/email messages and follow-up to outstanding tasks/deadlines to creating/updating various reports and schedule and prepare agendas for upcoming meetings.
- Support in the development and updating of various marketing and administrative items such as promotional materials, sales presentations, newsletters, meeting agendas, production schedules, budgets, websites, social media avenues, etc.
- Assist in the sales and development of events and promotions through cold calls, office/store visits and meetings
- Provide clear direction and expectations for the work of part-time employees, interns, volunteers and contractors responsible for the execution of a quality production and to ensure deadlines are met
- Assist in the prospecting, negotiations and coordination of event space, exhibitors, food and beverage, rentals, travel arrangements, signage and other necessary aspects necessary for a quality event production
- Serve as the liaison for vendors and sponsors on event related matters
- Collect in a timely manner appropriate information or required documents in the planning and management of events process. Items to include request for proposal, signed offer sheet, agreement, invoice, W-9, payments, layout, insurance, utility needs, permits, reporting, etc.
- Assist in the development of a comprehensive post-event report within two weeks following the event
- Coordinate onsite productions serving as the manager on duty during the event
- Lead and work various promotions in support of the event
- Coordinate events and promotions using the latest event industry best practice and tools for a high level of organization, communication and collaboration. Tools include but are not limited to Asana project management system and other internal tools including production checklist, checkbook, event information sheets and timelines
- Provide daily updates through Asana project management and weekly progress updates through the PSQ team meetings
- Effectively follow-up with customers and potential customers meeting the established company goal of within one business day
- Attend various industry related association events and trainings to maintain knowledge and contacts on the latest innovations and trends in the events and association industry
- Assist team members in general administrative tasks
RequirementsExcellent customer service skills to both internal and external customersTake charge professional with ability to effectively coordinate both administrative and logistics of eventsAbility to effectively coordinate event details over the phone, email and in personCoordinate the sales planning of multiple events and promotions simultaneously while maintaining a high level of organizationEffectively anticipate event sales, planning and management needs, determine work priorities and meet deadlines with little supervisionStrong time management skills to effectively meet all goals and deadlinesProficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPointAbility to work both independently and in a team environment while also being a self starterWork long and irregular hours when necessary including but not limited to weekends and holidays when necessary in either the preparation or working of an event, promotion or projectFrequent travel to various event venues in California and other parts of the United States as PSQ Productions growsAbility to effectively address client and guest concerns striving to maintain a calm and positive composure and find effective solutionsEnjoys working in a fast paced and fun environmentsAbility to make recommendations and decisions on assigned projects especially in time sensitive cases with little oversight