St. Louis Parking Company is a family-owned business with strong ties to the St. Louis community. We provide exceptional service to our clients and employees. Our hands-on management style and knowledge of the local market has made us one of the oldest and largest parking companies in the St. Louis market. Today, St. Louis Parking Company operates over 100 separate parking facilities capable of housing more than 57,000 vehicles daily.
Our team of managers is currently hiring part time parking garage and lot Event Attendants for our event locations. If you have experience with customer service, cash handling, and enjoy working with the public and providing great service to a wide variety of customers and clientele, this may be the perfect position for you.
Event Attendants will work most, if not all, major events that take place in downtown St. Louis. From Cardinals baseball, downtown conventions, Chaifetz Arena events such as Blues hockey, to downtown St. Louis parades and Billikens basketball, we staff and manage some of the craziest and most exciting events downtown! If you enjoy working evenings, including Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, being a part of fast-paced, exciting crowd , apply with us today!
- On site every scheduled day, on time and in uniform
- Work in all weather conditions (rain, heat, cold) on asphalt and/or blacktop
- Counts change fund or till at beginning of shift
- Collects cash and/or validations, maintains security of cash
- Makes change and issues tickets to customer
- Calculates cost of transaction
- Gives directions to customers as requested
- Resolves customer complaints independently or with the aid of a supervisor via radio
- Maintains St. Louis Parking standards of cleanliness of facility by picking up trash at facility
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be available Thursday through Saturday evening
- Able to work afternoons and evenings throughout the week
- Math skills allowing quick calculations and transactions
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours depending on locations and shifts
- May be required to walk facility regularly at specific locations
- Ability to read and comprehend verbal instructions and written correspondence
- Communicate effectively both verbally and through written correspondence
- Ability to maintain a professional and friendly demeanor when working with other employees and parking customers
- Ability to provide customer resolution in a professional and friendly manner
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Able to complete a background check
St. Louis Parking Company is an EEOC employer. In addition to a competitive compensation plan, full-time associates are offered benefits which include: Medical Insurance and Paid-Time Off.
We provide first class garage and parking services focused on convenience, efficiency, and safety for our customers. We are a family-owned and operated business since the very beginning, and our hands-on management style and knowledge of the local market has made us one of the oldest and largest parking companies in the St. Louis market.
Since our inception, companies and individuals all over St. Louis have trusted St. Louis Parking to provide excellent service. Clients turn to us for our experience in facility design, construction supervision, and garage management. They stay with us and recommend us to others because of our professionalism and our commitment to controlling costs and increasing revenues.
Today, St. Louis Parking Company operates over 100 separate parking facilities capable of housing more than 40,000 vehicles daily. If your business planning agenda includes a parking facility, you can trust St. Louis Parking to make it a reality.