Evening Shift Manager - Janitorial And Building Maintenance Services (Full-Time)
City Wide Facility Solutions
White Plains , NY 10604
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Night Manager is responsible for the quality control of general business operations, increasing client satisfaction, and working productively with Independent Contractors (IC). The Night Manager must be able to work independently and with others, in any type of facility including but not limited to; industrial, manufacturing, office, medical, retail, etc. The Night Manager must also be able to exercise good judgment in reporting client concerns to management and seeking the involvement of others in order to best meet clients needs.
- Develop and maintain productive, working relationships with Independent Contractors (IC) and In-House labor by communicating client priorities and collaborating on solving problems.
- Review scope of work and ensure quality assurance per account to retain existing business and gain new business.
- Communicate with Facility Solutions Manager daily for any issues that need immediate attention, including the nightly recap via email or phone message.
- Make recommendations for IC work assignments, manage to client standards and company guidelines and discharge if not meeting service level agreement.
- Manage inspections, customer complaints, customer requests, new client starts, or VIP treatment needing attention.
- Execute City Wides New-Start Policy, Customer Compliant Policy, Four Star Policy, and other operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with client policies & procedures, approved cleaning tools and equipment and their proper use.
- Other duties as necessary.
- High school diploma required or equivalent experience in commercial janitorial services industry.
- Three years of prior experience in management; coaching, motivating, developing, and leading a team in multi-unit or locations.
- Strong planning, organization skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be innovative and strive for continuous process improvement
- MS Office, Internet skills required
- $20 - $25 / hour depending on expertise
- Auto allowance
- partial reimbursement of employees health care premiums if necessary
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off