Evening Receptionist / Concierge (Part Time)
Senior Living Residences
Hampton , NH 03842
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Cornerstone at Hampton is seeking a professional to serve as a first point of contact for callers and visitors.
At our community, the Front Desk Receptionist is the information center of our community, managing all phone calls, greeting visitors, providing community information, managing resident transportation and outing schedules, and assisting residents with all requests.
SLR communities are guided by our core beliefs in resident quality of life, integrity, innovation, discovery and valued associates. We are proud of the environment we have cultivated that encourages all associates' ideas and feedback in an effort to better our programming, operations and, of course, care for our residents.
- Greeting visitors immediately upon arrival, offering assistance, a warm smile and refreshments
- Professionally handling phone calls and answering questions/routing callers
- Being the main point of contact for emergency situations
- Acting as concierge for residents (calling to inform them of visitors/package deliveries, offering meal and activity reminders and assisting with appointment reminders and transportation arrangements)
- Recording resident attendance at meals; Managing staff and guest meal payments.
- Assisting with the maintenance of resident records
- Assisting the Executive Director with marketing inquiries and tours
- General office duties such as faxing, filing, supply ordering/inventory and calendar management
Education / Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate preferred
- Possesses expert knowledge of telephone system
- Front Desk / Customer Service Experience, preferably in the hospitality industry
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheets, internet)
- Knowledge of general office equipment including telephone systems and printer/copier
- Must be comfortable to assist in emergency situations, and able to do so in a calm, competent and efficient manner
- Candidates must have reliable transportation
Background checks will be completed prior to employment