Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group
Mechanicsburg , PA 17050
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group is seeking a highly motivated and self-directed ETL Developer to join our team. This person will support the Financial and Supply Chain Reporting and analysis process. This person will be a key performance contributor to the ETL team.
- This position is responsible for developing, enhancing, and supporting the Financial and Supply Chain analysis process.
- This position is also responsible for identifying and investigating data quality issues. The incumbent will work with Business and Technology teammates to determine requirements, strategy, and delivery of information.
- Follow SDLC (software development life cycle) process to promote changes in Production for all technology users, understand the ETL & reporting needs of the Financial and Supply Chain Community.
- Should be detail-oriented and be able to multi-task well under stringent deadlines.
- Assist with the creation of reusable components as they relate to the ETL framework.
- Assist with the management of ETL scalability and system management.
- Take ownership for issues to reach resolutions to prevent recurrences.
- Assist with ETL design, development, and performance tuning.
- Provide production support for data warehouse jobs.
- Design and architect ETL solutions as part of a cross-functional team.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues under tight deadlines.
- Follow change management process to resolve application defects or to implement development enhancements.
- Assist with ETL standards and design for future supportability and ease of enhancements.
- Provide technical support to meet application service level agreements.
- 4-6 years of hands-on experience designing, developing, deploying, and supporting ETL solutions utilizing Informatica
- Proficiency with the data warehouse (star schema model), Unix editor, writing and troubleshooting OS level scripts, complex ANSI-SQL queries, and stored procedures
- Design and develop or modify ETL processes that load data for the data warehouse users or web applications using ETL Tools
- Linux OS certification (or able to get it within 60 days)
- CompTIA Security+ certification (or able to get it within 30 days)
- Attunity Replicate ETL software knowledge highly desired
Military Installation Access: This position resides on a military installation in Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Must be able to qualify for and obtain a base access pass in a timely manner
- Must be able to obtain a favorable National Security Agency Check (NACI) including a FBI fingerprint check
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Ability to pass IT1 security clearance with SSBI checks
- Existing Secret Security Clearance with SSBI checks highly desired
Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and over), physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and over), physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.