ETL Datastage Developer
Plano , TX 75074
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Intellisoft Technologies is a leading global information technology firm that specializes in Big Data & AI serving fortune 500 client for past 21years. Company has been globally recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of services, innovation in technology and strong commitment to sustainability, governed by technocrats with industry experience.
At IntelliSoft, our professional development team help your career by identifying right opportunities and guide you to acquire latest technologies in this past paced technology world. We believe in our employees and provide them excellent benefits.
Job Title : ETL Developer
Duration : 18+ Months
Location : Plano, Texas
Tax Term: Corp 2 Corp
Required Skills :
5+ years of DataStage Development AND SQL Development
Job Description :
- Utilizing technical expertise; Creates system requirements, performs design and analysis, and coding and unit testing of complex to highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction across multiple platforms.
- Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Resolves complex technical design issues.
- Provides functional and/or technical guidance in evaluating applications systems or evaluating requests for proposals.
- Coordinates changes and influences and prioritizes tasks with business or technical departments.
- Analyzes and influences technical, system, and/or user requirements.
- Identifies and creates solutions to improve system performance and availability.
- Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrences.
- Creates system documentation/play book(s) and serves as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
- Typically serves as a resource to the business.
- Develops accurate estimates on work packages and ensures the accuracy of estimates developed by less experienced internal and third party team members.
- Analyzes and designs specifications for less experienced internal and third party team members to execute.
- Acts as a technical resource throughout the development life cycle.
- May also actively contribute to the technical and soft skills development of team members.
- Assists team leads and management with delegation of technical work packages to cross functional and third party team members for execution through the full development life cycle.
- Keeps management appropriately informed of progress and issues.
- Coordinates system application transition from development teams to maintenance and production teams, and/or constructs and implements necessary controls to assure system/application traceability.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 6 or more years of software development experience demonstrating depth of technical understanding within Data Warehouses, ETL and/or database development
- 6+ years experience developing with DataStage
- 5+ years experience with data modeling and data warehouses
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
Intellisoft Technologies Inc
1320 Greenway Drive STE 460 Irving TX 75038.
Desk: 972-756-1212 Ext: 141
Mobile: 801-610-6522& 469-205-4077.
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.intellisofttech.com
Equal Employment Opportunity. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.