Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Alexandria , VA 22301
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The ETL Administrator will support a business intelligence and data warehousing solution for a Department of Defense agency. The reporting solution is sourced from an Oracle ERP solution and includes an Oracle database, QlikView dashboards, SSRS reports, and Ab Initio data integration routines. This role is responsible for supporting and administrating an Ab Initio ETL platform. The administrator is required to evaluate the platform needs, install, configure, manage and maintain technical details. The Administrator will be customer-oriented, own their process through completion, and proactively troubleshoot and resolve issues. The person filling this role must be able to work with minimal supervision, respond quickly, and communicate with other production support team members, developers, and management as needed.Job Requirements:
- DoD Secret Clearance or ability to obtain one US Citizen Required Clearance will be verified prior to interview
- Bachelors Degree or 10+ years of experience as a data warehouse system administrator
- Ability to be onsite 40 hours per week in Alexandria, VA
- Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Oracle Data Integrator, SAP Data Services, etc.
- Experience with system administration of Ab Initio preferred
- Experience with production support
- Excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Ability to respond quickly to production issues
- Experience working with Federal Government customers, Department of Defense preferred