E Business International
New York , NY 10007
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Role: IT Applications Programmer
Job type: Full time
Works with departments, vendors, and IT teams to manage and develop data integration between institutional applications to ensure consistency of data across the ERP system and other applications, both internally hosted and cloud-based. Works with institutional management and other stakeholders to gather, understand, standardize, optimize, and document institutional processes and project requirements.
- Develops and maintains data mappings/rules between business applications, business data, and interfaces.
- Reviews all existing institutional reports and dashboards, and collaborates with end users to centralize, consolidate, and simplify institutional reporting needs to enable faster and more accurate reporting capabilities.
- Defines and implements applications/database solutions to manage how data will be stored, consumed, integrated, and managed across the enterprise by different institutional applications and users.
- Collaborates and works with end users to ensure that data and reports meet their business needs.
- Provides training to end users to enable them to perform data analysis.
- Develops (and maintains) databases, applications, programs, and procedures necessary to integrate existing legacy applications and/or implement new systems and applications.
- Adheres to data security policies & best practices
- 3+ years’ experience and expert knowledge working with an ERP/SIS (Student Information System) solution in a higher education setting. Jenzabar EX and Infomaker (SQL reporting tool) or equivalent, preferred.
- Expertise with technical aspects of ERP/SIS database administration.
- Vendor relationship management with ERP (Jenzabar) and other application vendors.
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge and experience with database design, creation, and maintenance using some or all of the following database technologies: SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, and VB.NET.
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge and experience with software engineering, system engineering, application development lifecycle and tools, including requirements development, requirements management, design/modeling, implementation, testing, deployment, configuration management, and software sustainment.