ERP Implementation Manager
New York , NY 10014
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking someone with experience in all aspects of ERP system implementation. This is a full-time management position located in Manhattan with excellent full-time employee benefits.
Qualified candidates should have experience evaluating, selecting and successfully leading the implementation of ERP systems including leading the design and business processes definition. Experience with Workday is preferred.Key Responsibilities
- Collaborate with IT and Marketing on implementation of POS upgrades, mobile app/POS integrations and other software roll-outs, establishing and executing POS QA procedures and testing.
- Oversee the preparation of weekly sales journal entries to record POS sales data to the General Ledger.
- Manage the reconciliation process for electronic tenders, coupons, chargebacks, gift cards, etc.
- Collaborate with IT, Operations and Training Team on the development of all POS procedures and training.
- Oversee reconciliation process for all Bank and Card Program Administration. Oversee administration of armored car services and store vault services.
- Manage the credit card and gift card chargeback and dispute resolution process. Develop, implement and administer effective controls to reduce losses incurred through credit card chargebacks.
- Align the team organizational structure and processes as well as employee skills and responsibilities to stakeholder needs.
- Review existing processes, structures, and systems to identify improvement opportunities with a focus on simplification, standardization and optimization, especially the reduction of manual, Excel-based activities. Evaluate, develop, implement and monitor accounting and operational policies and procedures with an emphasis on improving accuracy and timeliness, reducing risk and strengthening compliance.
- Establish organizational, functional and individual key performance indicators (KPIs) with a focus on providing high quality service, as well as transparency to internal customers. Produce and analyze periodic KPIs to monitor, measure and drive performance improvement.
- Benchmark the organization against other companies to identify and implement process improvements.
- Responsible for successful implementation of on-going process improvement initiatives, including shaping best practices, tool enhancements and driving an effective control environment.
- Ownership of all SOX key controls related to Revenue, Sales Audit, Cash and Card Programs.
- Facilitate both internal and external audits ensuring complete, timely and accurate responses to information requests. Coordinate with internal or external auditors related to owned accounts and processes. Continuously evaluate SOX controls in light of changing systems/processes and work with Internal Audit to identify and implement necessary control changes.