ERP Business Systems Analyst
Kenilworth , NJ 07033
Posted 3 months ago
Our direct client is looking to bring on an ERP Business Systems Analyst on adirect hire OR contract to hire role (contract time frame 2-3 months - candidate's preference).. Working for the Business Systems User Support team you will be responsible for providing Application Support to the entire corporate user base of over to 1500 employees nationwide. This person should have a successful track record of providing White Glove support to all types of users within an organization. Client will provide training and support for candidates to build on their area of expertise.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting MS Dynamics on an enterprise level and will be working with the users on a day to day basis
- Partner with the technical teams/BA's and PMs regarding configuration needs, troubleshooting and enhancement requests on behalf of the users.
- Troubleshoot end user issues with ERP system and escalate issues to technical development staff if needed.
- Act as the liaison between the business users and the technical development staff to ensure the needs of the business are met and the ERP system is fully operational.
- Act as the super-user of the ERP system. This individual will know the system, how it is configured, why it is configured the way it is, and how it should be performing. If the system is not performing this individual will be troubleshooting issues, educating end users on best practices, and escalating issues as needed. (training will be provided and expectations are candidates can grow to this level of expertise)
- Identify documentation/training requirements and gaps as well as providing support for special initiatives that require application/systems deployment/support as well as executive support as needed.
- Additionally, the role may require the support of additional corporate applications and systems that may include SharePoint, MS Office, Adobe and others.
Required/Desired Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Extensive application support experience in an enterprise capacity. This is a Tier I or Tier II support role combined with Application Analyst responsibilities. Must have experience owning enterprise applications ranging from training to troubleshooting, to coordinating with technical staff.
- Experience supporting ERP applications and/or financial and CRM applications highly preferred, especially Dynamics. Will consider other ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, etc. or any CRM systems such as Salesforce.
- Experience supporting MS Dynamics environments is highly desiredas is experience supporting HCM and EDM systems as well as SharePoint.
- Any experience using Connectwise is highly desirable.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nations fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.