ERP Business Systems Analyst
North Billerica , MA 01862
Posted 2 weeks ago
WHY AN ERP BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
The ERP Business Systems Analyst will play a critical role in the selection and implementation of our ERP system. You will help define the requirements for the ERP solution, document the current processes, and work with the implementation team to deploy our ERP.
The ERP Business Systems Analyst will be the liaison between key business functions, by defining the requirements and helping select the ERP solution appropriate for our organization. The ERP Business Systems Analyst will assist with the design specification for systems implementations and integration as well as create business process flow. This person will also be responsible for developing technical requirements and documentation.
The qualified candidate will also be responsible for installation and management of the ERP software solution, and have project management experience deploying similar projects.
Alert Innovation offers a competitive salary, generous benefits and an equity stake in our growing company.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to define requirements of the ERP solution
- Lead the ERP solution selection and implementation process
- Document how the processes that are intended to be included in the ERP implementation are currently performed
- Work with implementation team to deploy the ERP solution
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- 10 years experience with ERP system implementation and project management
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and written required
- Experience installing and managing ERP software solutions and other business-wide systems
- Project management experience, PMP or equivalent a plus
- Proven experience (+7 years) implementing a number of different ERP solutions in a high technology, manufacturing environment
- Education: BS degree in business or in a technical discipline
TEAMING AND PERSONAL
- Constructively support or lead project teams as the circumstances require or as assignment by team leads
- Work successfully in a collaborative team environment
- Constructively influence team decisions and product design requirements
- Self-motivating and capable of working without direction or supervision to achieve team goals
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and be able to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Possess the additional skills of business acumen, basic team facilitation, assignment flexibility, independent thinking and responsibility for execution
- All members of Alert Innovation practice the following values as part of their daily responsibilities and model these values as she/he leads or supports their teams.
- The Golden Rule: Extraordinarily powerful in its simplicity and depth: Treat others as you would want to be treated
- The Power of Person: The contribution of every single person in a company is important, and the performance of the entire company can only be maximized when every person strives to achieve his/her full potential and to contribute to the best of his/her ability
- The Power of Team: The Power of Person becomes amplified exponentially when a group of people working effectively as a team create performance synergy, whereby the capacity to perform as a team is much greater than the sum of the individual members capacities
- The Power of Truth: We strive to see the world as it is, not as we want or imagine it to be, because only then can we make it better. This core value manifests itself through questioning, probing, testing, measuring, validating, verifying, proving, listening with an open mind, and making fact-based decisions. It also fosters transparency and honesty with others, as well as self-examination and self-honesty
Alert Innovation offers a highly competitive salary for each job family and level within the Boston-area market in which we are based. As part of our Power of Truth value we practice salary transparency, so you know you are being compensated fairly relative to other team members performing similar roles in our organization.
Every employee is granted stock options which vest over four years. We have 31 issued or pending patents on our groundbreaking technology. A leading retail equity analyst at Jefferies recently published that we view Alert Innovations fulfillment technology as the most diverse and comprehensive. In addition, its developing the Novastore concept could be a winning long-term format.
We offer full time employees a generous benefits package starting with your date of hire.
PAID TIME OFF
- No fixed limits on the number of workdays that you can take off for personal reasons, including vacations. You take what you need keeping in mind the demands of your teams workload.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO and PPO options.
- Health Reimbursement plan where Alert Innovation reimburses you for deductible related expenses ($1,000 for individuals, $2,500 for families).
- Dental insurance thru Delta Dental of MA.
- Vision Plan thru VSP.
- Flexible Spending Account to enable you to pay health care and dependent care costs on a pre-tax basis.
- Group Term Life Insurance at no cost to you, equal to three times your annual salary.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance at no cost to you, equal to three times your annual salary.
- Short Term Disability Income Protection at no cost to you, equal to 70% of your weekly salary for up to 13 weeks.
- Long Term Disability Income Protection at no cost to you, equal to 66.67% of your monthly earnings.
- 401k Plan administered by Fidelity to enable you to save using pre-tax dollars.
- 100% of cost of training for your current or near-term work needs including conferences and technical events.
- 50% reimbursement of tuition for programs aligned with career development goals including MBA and masters from top schools (online via Coursera).
- 50% reimbursement of Nano Degrees (online via Udacity).
- Earn a Bachelors or Associates college degree from a fully accredited undergraduate program for only $5,000/year through our College For America benefit with Southern New Hampshire University.
- Daily catered lunch at no cost to you.
- Employee Assistance Program to assist with emotional health, parenting, eldercare, nutrition, legal and financial consultation needs.
The above list is only a summary of some of our benefits and is not meant to be a comprehensive explanation.
Alert Innovation is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.