Epic Cupid Cardiology Certified Analyst
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Title: Epic Cupid Cardiology Certified Analyst
Job ID: 13755521
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCoreisseeking anEpic Cupid Cardiology Certified Analystto join one of our healthcare clients in San Francisco, CA.
- Designs and configures software to support clinical and operational build protocols within the Epic Cupid Cardiologymodule.
- Analyzes clinical or operational workflows supported by the assigned products and their relationship to the technical environment in which they operate.
- May perform analysis and design of supporting technical infrastructures.
- Requires a certification in the Epic Cupid Cardiologymodule.
- 3+ years of relevant Epic system experience required.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
- Prior implementation experience preferred.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, problem solver.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognitions
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.