Environmental Services Project Manager - Boca Raton
Boca Raton or Miami, FLMust be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Whether its reducing methane emissions at landfills, repurposing contaminated properties, producing alternative energy, or sequestering carbon, we have been focused on finding smart climate solutions and improving the natural environment and since our inception over 50 years ago. Join us and create your own legacy. SCS Engineers is seeking exceptional project managers that want to grow in a fast-paced, team-first environment. Our project managers are expected to lead project teams, develop strategic approaches to deliver business value, engage with clients, regulators, and other stakeholders, and manage schedules and budgets. We are open to candidates working hybrid or remotely to support our South Florida Environmental Services team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a growing firm, we offer excellent opportunities for career advancement and a competitive package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, employer-funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Student Debt Employer Contribution Program, paid holidays and PTO.
1. Bachelor's degree in engineering or science required.
2. Professional registration (P.G. or P.E.) is required.
3. Experience in environmental consulting with residential, commercial, and industrial projects, including reporting.
4. Experience in water quality, environmental regulations, and environmental assessment/remediation.
5. Valid driver's license with a driving record in good standing.
6. Experience with Miami-Dade DERM. a plus
7. Current OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER training. a plus.
8. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.