Environmental Health And Safety Manager
Plainville , CT
Posted 4 weeks ago
Environmental Health and Safety Manager
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Our goal is to employ the right individuals to be a part of our team, learning and working with experienced professionals who will help provide the formal training and mentoring needed to grow professionally and strive toward the opportunities that Loureiro can offer. You will work on a number of diverse, energy-related projects and will be able to see how the Companys core values - integrity, client satisfaction, quality, work environment, safety and health, and sustainability are instilled in every project and in every employee.
- Assisting in coordination and preparation of reports.
- Development and maintenance of a variety of safety plans & programs, including:
- Hazard Communication (Hazcom/GHS) Program.
- Energy Isolation and Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) Program.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Respiratory Protection.
- Confined Spaces.
- Emergency Response Plans.
- Process Safety Management (PSM)/Risk Management Planning (RMP).
- Job Safety Analyses (JSA's).
- Machine Guarding Assessments.
- Industrial Hygiene Sampling.
- Participate in and/or lead client safety committee meetings.
- Provide on-site EHS support to a variety of clients.
- Conduct EHS audits and support clients external audits.
- Ensure our clients are in compliance with state, federal, environmental, and safety regulations.
- Conduct safety and health inspections and hazard and risk assessments.
- Conduct industrial hygiene sampling, and safety and health training.
- Bachelor's degree in environmental health and safety, or related discipline.
- 6+ years experience in environmental health and safety.
- Knowledge of hazard communication, LOTO, machine guarding, confined spaces, fall protection, job safety analysis.
- Professional certifications: CSP, CHMM, CIH.
- Ability to travel to client sites.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and observation ability.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and the ability to multi-task.
- Work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Be motivated to create and perform high quality work.
The right candidate will be self- driven, self-motivated, and have great communication skills both written and verbal. Candidates must be eligible to work in the USA without Sponsorship.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Bachelor's Degree in environmental health and safety, or related discipline.
2. Over 5 years of Consulting industry experience in environmental health and safety.
3. NOTE: Experience working on manufacturing sites will not work, they have to have consulting industry experience.
4. Knowledge of hazard communication, LOTO, machine guarding, confined spaces, fall protection; job safety analysis.
5. Ability to travel to client sites.
6. Professional certifications: CSP, CHMM, CIH. a plus.