VIEW JOBS10/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-16T00:00With a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation's leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. Operating through a national network of offices, Alliant provides property and casualty, workers' compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to more than 26,000 clients nationwide. Alliant Insurance Services ranks among the 15 largest insurance brokerage firms in the United States.
Responsible for providing confidential administrative support to executive level personnel, Operations and Staff Managers. Also responsible for customer service and departmental support to Producers, management, and service teams in supporting existing accounts and soliciting new business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides general support of employee benefits group by performing Benefit Analyst and/or Benefit Coordinator duties as needed;
* May prepare RFPs for client renewal or prospective groups, to include employee census, current/renewal plan design/rate information, and historical claims experience data;
* May develop group communication pieces for client open enrollment, including benefit summaries and brochures;
* May organize and conduct client health programs and wellness fairs;
* Serves as a technical expert, assisting other team members to resolve complex issues;
* Organizes office activities and schedules; develops and implements department procedures and systems to ensure smooth department operations;
* Provides Microsoft Office Suite assistance as required; prepares and/or assists with the creation of presentation material as needed;
* Assists service team with assembly of marketing materials, proposals and presentations for prospects and customers;
* Manages outsourced project flow; inputs prospect and customer data into applications and agency management system;
* Reviews and summarizes miscellaneous reports and documents; prepares background documents;
* Arranges travel and meeting schedules;
* Sets-up, manages, and processes archives/dead files;
* Maintains and updates AlliantNet as needed;
* Complies with agency management system data standards and data integrity (enters and maintains complete and accurate information);
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
0 - 2 years of related work experience
Insurance license to be obtained within 120 days
Must continue to meet Continuing Education requirements for license renewal
Encouraged to complete Career Path requirements as communicated by supervisor
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
Good problem solving and time management skills
Ability and motivation to work independently
Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
Ability to prioritize work for multiple projects and deadlines
Ability to interface with executives – internal and external
Intermediate typing skills (30-35 wpm)
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees' needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
For immediate consideration for this position, please click on the "Submit Resume" button.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call our Career Center at 1-877-901-9473 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.AlliantBannockburnIL
VIEW JOBS11/7/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-05T00:00Job Description
Office Manager I
* You could lead people within an organization that still values giving back and offers flexible schedules
* You could make an impact in a measurable way, and that impact would be recognized and appreciated
* You could invest your time working for six months of the year, leaving you free for the remainder of the year to pursue other interests
If you're excited by this, then we are interested in learning more about you!
H&R Block, the world's leader in tax preparation services,1 is looking for driven leaders to manage our retail offices, and the fabulous teams of people that work within them, to accelerate our seasonal tax business. Our positions will be filled as an Office Manager I, II, or III depending upon experience, and we also offer career progression to multi-unit office management positions and year-round roles to those with an interest and drive to grow!
Leverage your leadership skills to:
* Coach and lead the team to deliver outstanding client service and exceed targeted goals
* Manage office staffing, operations, and logistics for a tax office
* Grow the business through developing local partnerships, managing office community involvement, and modeling and coaching sales and new client growth tactics
* Assist in the development and execution of office-level growth plans
* Assist in recruiting and interviewing tax office associates
* Become a knowledgeable resource on tax topics and products and, as needed, prepare accurate and complete tax returns for clients
What you'll bring to the team…
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Leadership and supervisory skills to guide and develop associates
* A desire to problem solve and passion for customer service
* Demonstrated aptitude for business plan execution and desire to grow the business
* Strong communication, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
* Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course²
* Annual completion of 18-hour continuing education and ability to meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
* 2+ years in a Tax Professional role is preferred
* Bilingual Spanish speaking skills a big plus, but not required
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office JobsH&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
2 Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment
H&R Block, Inc.BannockburnIL
VIEW JOBS11/11/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-09T00:00Overview
Advanced Clinical is a global clinical development organization that provides CRO, FSP, Quality & Validation, and Strategic Resourcing services for biopharmaceutical and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a better clinical experience for our clients. With global experience in over 50 countries, we are committed to improving all lives touched by clinical research. We understand the complex nature of the clinical research industry and approach each opportunity with compassion. Together, we answer the hopes of patients and healthcare professionals with industry-leading services in global life-sciences. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Clinical employees provide the support, structure, and professional background and experience for better clinical trials and research. They are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Clinical.
The Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) will support the clinical project teams in the following areas: accurately update and maintain clinical systems within project timelines; prepare, handle, distribute, file, and archive clinical documentation and reports including maintaining clinical trial management systems (CTMS);; prepare, handle, and distribute clinical trial supplies (other than test article); and maintain relevant tracking information;. The CTA may act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence, and associated documentation. The CTA may contact clinical trial sites via phone, fax, and email as needed. The CTA will perform administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution as needed. This role functions as in-house support staff member for clinical trials.
* Follow applicable Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs)
* Assist with the creation and maintenance of documentation for given clinical studies including but not limited to: training materials, operations/regulatory/pharmacy/other binders, monitoring plans, presentations, reports, and journal articles.
* Submit applicable documents to the Trial Master File (TMF). Under the supervision of the PM or designee. Under the supervision of the PM, assist with maintenance of tracking tools of clinical studies. Produces reports from tracking systems as required.
* Responsible for accurate distribution of all clinical trial related materials (other than test article) to clinical trial sites or clinical team/CRA members.
* Requests SharePoint (or other Enterprise-level system) user access and manages project level file structure within the system.
* Manages and maintains user assignments for electronic data capture (EDC) and/or interactive web-response systems (IWRS) or interactive voice-response systems (IVRS) as per project specifications.
* Assist CRA(s) in preparation for clinical trial site monitoring visits.
* May interact with external contacts to assist in management of vendors.
* Assist in the creation of study materials, presentations, and other materials based on existing templates.
* Assist with the preparation of agenda, meeting minutes, and action item tracking.
* High school diploma/certificate or educational equivalent; BS/BA preferred;
* Strong computer and software skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
What's in it for you? Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer:
* Our Culture: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture
* Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
* Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.